I hope that everyone had a wonderful Christmas. As some of you know, I celebrated my 30th birthday on Christmas. I want to thank you for the birthday wishes and kindness you've shown me on my special day!
It's been pretty mild and humid in the South lately I think it was 81° on Christmas so I went for a simple and quick makeup look.
* Eyes *
- MAC Paint Pot in Painterly
- Urban Decay Naked Basics 2 Palette
- Frisk as a transition color
- Cover in the crease
- Primal on the whole lid
* Face *
- Cetaphil DermaControl Oil Moisturizer (for primer)
- Fashion Fair Fast Finish Foundation Stick (Butterscotch/Caramel)
- Fashion Fair Pressed Powder (Fawn)
* Lips *
- MAC Twig Lipstick
Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'll have another post about how I spent my birthday/Christmas gifts etc in an upcoming post!