Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Blogmas: The Christmas Tag

Hello Everyone!


One of my blogger friend Dee recently tagged me for the Christmas Tag so let's get started!


1. What is your favorite Christmas film?


I actually have two. A Christmas Story and Home Alone 2: Lost in New York. My favorite Christmas Cartoon is How the Grinch Stole Chrisitmas! As you can see I have the DVD's :)


2. Is your Christmas tree real or a fake?



I have an artificial tree. I would love to have a real tree, but it sets my allergies and sinuses off. i.e. Christmas 1996 the year we had a live Christmas tree lol.

3. What refreshments did you leave out for Santa when he visited you on Christmas Eve all those years ago


So, my mom told me that "Santa" liked pound cake and Pepsi lol haha!! (it was more of just a slice of pound cake. This picture was taken on Thanksgiving, but you get the idea)


4. What tops your Christmas tree?



This year I got creative and put silver bells on top of my tree since my theme is Silver Bells and Blue. Past Christmases I've had a star, an angel, and I think one year a bow.

5. Favorite Christmas memory?

I have so many wonderful Christmas memories especially from my childhood. I think that each Christmas is special in its own way.


6. What makes Christmas special to you?

Spending time with my loved ones, and celebrating my brithday, which is also on Christmas Day.

7. Was there a present that you asked for but Santa never brought?

A Barbie Jeep. I wanted one so badly! On the brightside I've had two different barbie dream houses growing up :)

8. What is your favorite Christmas song?



Photo courtesy of Google


All I want for Christmas is You by Mariah Carey. I absolutely love this song! I've loved this song since I was a little girl!


9. Without meaning to sound ungrateful what was your worst Christmas present ever?

I had an aunt who was notorious for re-gifting and manipulation gifts. I say manipulating because she gave me a cross stitch set one year (I think I was about to turn 14 that Christmas), and when I opened the box something didn't look quite right. Needless to say I didn't use it, and I noticed some of the yarn pieces were missing anyway.



I want to thank my friend Dee for tagging me and I tag anyone who wants to participate! If you do this tag link your post so I can read it!


Don't forget to check out my other Blogmas related posts. My links are below

Blogmas: Christmas Tree Decorations

Blogmas: Holiday Makeup: Rose Gold Smokey Eye

Blogmas: Holiday Skincare Prep ft. Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Products Part 2

More of My December Posts

Fall 2016 Makeup Looks Recap

Reflections: My Year in Review 2016/ Almost 31 Years Old

Inspirational Post: Body Positivity



Happy Holidays, and Thanks for stopping by my blog!

15 comments:

Jackie Harrison said...

Great tag I also like All I want for Christmas by Mariah Carey

Elle Sees said...

My fave is A Christmas Story too

Marie said...

I enjoyed reading your Christmas Tag! Lol to Santa eating pound cake and drinking a pepsi!

Rowena @ rolala loves said...

What a fun tag! I have an artificial tree as well. It's just so much easier than a real one and yep so much better not to have to deal with allergies ;p

Unknown said...

Oh girl I never got my Barbie Jeep either! I asked for one every year lol!!

Anonymous said...

Nice tag!

Red Rose Alley said...

Pilar, I think Home Alone 2: Lost in New York is my favorite of the Home Alone movies. I just watched it last night. Your tree with silver and blue is so pretty. You are so lucky to have gotten the Barbie Dream Houses. I loved Barbie growing up, but only had one and had to play with my neighbor's Barbie's and clothes and accessories haha.

It's nice to get to know you better, Pilar.

~Sheri

Pilar said...

Thanks!

Pilar said...

It's such a funny movie!

Pilar said...

Thanks! I remember when I was little I would say "Santa likes the same snacks you do mama" lol.

Pilar said...

Thanks! I'll take an artificial tree any day over a real one. My allergies and sinuses can't take the pine scent of a real tree!

Pilar said...

I know right! I would get distracted by my love for everything else Barbie related I received on Christmas Morning, but I never forgot about the Barbie Jeep though! lol

Pilar said...

Thanks!

Pilar said...

I saw Home Alone 2 about a week ago when it aired. That movie keeps me laughing! I loved my barbie dream houses!

Darren Demers said...

I have an artificial tree. I would love to have a real tree, but it sets my allergies and sinuses off. i.e. Christmas 1996 the year we had a live Christmas tree lol. sewing factory , sewing of ladies suits , sewing expert , sewing factory near me , lawn suits , pakistani lawn suits , pakistani lawn , buy pakistani lawn suits online , pakistani lawn suits online , pakistani lawn suits online sale

Daylight Saving Time

 Hello Everyone! We may have lost an hour of sleep, but honestly I'm glad that the sun will be setting later. I need sunlight. Today was...