Saturday, March 17, 2018

St. Patrick's Day Eye Makeup

Happy St Patrick's Day! ☘


If you're familiar with my blog, you know that I usually share a St. Patrick's Day Eye Makeup look.

Makeup Products 




When I create brighter eye makeup looks I typically reach for my NYX Eyeshadow base in White (Not Pictured in makeup products)


On the part of the lid I used the lighter green shade in the Milani Palette, and for the rest of the lid and outer v, I went with a darker/vibrant green from the Pretty Lil Mz. Grace Palette. I blended the the shades into each other.



In the tear duct I used Fall for Me from the Pretty Lil Mz Grace Palette (white shade) I thought pairing this eye makeup look with a muted pink would look nice so, I went with Milani's Matte Lipstick in Blissful.

March 2018 Posts

Breaking the Breakout Cycle with Neutrogena!

Zoya Naked Manicure

Soft and Sultry Makeup 



Thanks for stopping by my blog!

28 comments:

Jackie Harrison said...

Perfect makeup to wear today Happy St. Patrick’s Day.

RaeAbigael said...

that eye make up is really pretty, pilar! :) and happy st. patrick's day to you, even if we don't celebrate here it in the Philippines. hehe

xoxo, rae
http://www.raellarina.net

Pilar said...

Thanks Jackie!

Pilar said...

Thanks Rae! Have a great week!

Lisa said...

I like the green on you. Oh and I have been using the “babySkin” pour eraser you mentioned. I like it so far.
Lisa

Beauty Unearthly said...

Excellent post (as always)!Thank you very much :)

Rowena @ rolala loves said...

The green shades you used complement your brown eyes really well Pilar!

Marie said...

Green is a beautiful shade on you Pilar!

Pam said...

Look at you wearing your green....nice.

Pilar said...

Thanks Lisa! That's great you decided to try the Instant Pore Eraser! It's a good primer!

Pilar said...

Thanks!

Pilar said...

Thanks Rowena!

Pilar said...

Thanks Marie!

Pilar said...

Thanks Pam!

Unknown said...

I love the green eye look Pilar! St Patty’s day is my favorite time for green shadow!

LoveT. said...

What a lovely Eye Make up! Also the pink Lipstick looks very pretty :)

kisses

Paola Lauretano said...

Lovely shades of green, you look so beautiful Pilar!
Kisses, Paola.

Expressyourself

Pilar said...

Thanks Ashley!

Pilar said...

Thanks T!

Pilar said...

Thanks Paola!

Anonymous said...

Nice makeup!

Doctor Anne said...

I never thought to do something special for St. Patricks Day, it isn't really a thing here in Germany, but I could do with an opportunity to wear green eyeshadow. Your look is beautiful.

Anne - Linda, Libra, Loca

Pilar said...

Thanks!

Pilar said...

Thanks Anne!

nerline said...

These colors are perfect for Saint Patrick's day. You look lovely.

Pilar said...

Thanks Nerline!

Kristen Alpert said...

Man. You can't take a bad pic. I swear you look good in anything. But I think green is your color. Love the hat and make up. Your hair I love too. I just love the whole look. Can't wait to see your next post with a different look.

Pilar said...

Thanks Kristen!

Daylight Saving Time

 Hello Everyone! We may have lost an hour of sleep, but honestly I'm glad that the sun will be setting later. I need sunlight. Today was...