Saturday, December 8, 2018

Christmas Tree Decorations 2018

Hello Everyone!


I'm excited about today's post because it's all about my Christmas Tree Decorations! I received so many emails and dm's requesting a post about my Christmas Tree decorations and Christmas Decorations!


As you can see I basically have the same theme as last year. Blue, Teal, and Silver are my primary colors. I also have acrylic and white ornaments.


This tree is my mom's tree as much as it is my tree and she wanted to start a tradition of ornaments representing people/things. This year she picked up this beautiful Church ornament that lights up to represent my granddaddy. He died in 2005 at the age of 86 years old. He loved going to Church and he also loved Christmas.


I saw these cute mirrored present ornaments and they look so cute on the tree. Hopefully I can find a few more of these!



This year I decided to do a few DIY ornaments. I've used so much glitter this holiday season for DIY's. Here are the ornaments that I decorated for this Christmas


I was contemplating leaving the ornaments silver, but the glitter looks better on them. 


More glitter and acrylic gems I added to the ornaments


Blue and Silver glitter


Christmas Tree 2018



December 2018 Posts

Reflections 2018/Almost 33 Years Old

Bath & Body Works Candle Day 2018




30 comments:

Lisa said...

Thes are so pretty! You did a good job! I love the blues and silvers. You tree looks elegant like a winter wonderland.
Have a wonderful weekend!
Lisa

LianaLaurie said...

Wow, this looks amazing!! So incredibly beautiful, I love the colors!

Beauty Unearthly said...

What a great idea. xx

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Christmas tree!

Paola Lauretano said...

So many lovely decorations here... beautiful tree!
Kisses, Paola.

Expressyourself

Marie said...

Beautiful tree Pilar! I love the diy ornaments! A beautiful Winter Wonderland!

Sarah F said...

Such a beautiful tree! It looks so elegant. I really love the church ornament. It’s truly beautiful and the thought behind it is lovely. ��

xo, Sarah
www.hustlababy09.blogspot.com

Midnight Cowgirl said...

Your Christmas tree looks beautiful!

krishna said...

Oh dear ! you Christmas tree is looking awesome.
This year I'm selling handmade ornaments. Please take look:

https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=hnd_pdp_byline?_encoding=UTF8&node=11260432011&lo=image&me=ASN44I46GNOYL

Doctor Anne said...

I like the blue and silver theme. We have gold and red every year for decoration, and the tree is pretty colorful.

Anne|Linda, Libra, Loca

Sakuranko said...

Oh very good darling
So cute!

Priya Hareesh said...

woowww, the decoration is so pretty, beautiful christmas tree
www.stylebasket.in

Ivana Split said...

Your Christmas Tree looks amazing! I love all the decorations. It's great you have those memories connected with certain ornaments, so do I! Memories of Christmas traditions and times shared with loved ones are precious.

It's great you're doing DIY decorations. I try to include some DIY projects in my Christmas decor as well.

Rowena @ rolala loves said...

Your tree looks absolutely beautiful Pilar! The blue, teal and silver theme is so elegant and festive at the same time. Happy new week lovely!

Red Rose Alley said...

Your tree is so pretty, Pilar. The different shades of blue you use makes it more special. And you have white and silver too.....it all looks wonderful!

~Sheri

Pilar said...

Thanks Lisa!

Pilar said...

Thanks Liana!

Pilar said...

Thanks!

Pilar said...

Thanks!

Pilar said...

Thanks Paola!

Pilar said...

Thanks Marie!

Pilar said...

Thanks Sarah!

Pilar said...

Thanks Ashley!

Pilar said...

Thanks Krishna! That's awesome you're selling handmade ornaments! I'll take a look!

Pilar said...

Thanks Anne!

Pilar said...

Thanks Sakuranko!

Pilar said...

Thabjs Priya!

Pilar said...

Thanks Ivana! I love including my diy projects to my Christmas projects!

Pilar said...

Thanks Rowena! Have a great week!

Pilar said...

Thanks Sheri!

Daylight Saving Time

 Hello Everyone! We may have lost an hour of sleep, but honestly I'm glad that the sun will be setting later. I need sunlight. Today was...