Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Bath & Body Works Candle Day 2018

Hello Everyone!


For everyone that loves candles, typically knows Bath & Body Works has their annual Candle Day Sale the first Saturday in December. Just like last year, the candles were on sale for $8.95. You read that right...$8.95 for the 3 wick candles. The night before candle day I was like a child too excited to go to bed waiting for Christmas except in this case it was candles lol!



Candle Day took place on Saturday December 1st this year. Apparently I wasn't the only one frustrated with the time mix up. A lot stores opened at 7am. When all I called all 3 stores to see the opening times, the store I chose opened an hour earlier at 7am instead of 8am. I wasn't too upset since I got to the mall around 7:15 and my mom and I got a pretty good parking space!



This was my first in store candle day in years. Like when I went back then, my mama came with me. I've mentioned this before she loves candles too! We were on a mission and by 7:45 we were done! I love mother daughter shopping trips! We had so much fun! What better way to start off my birthday month than with a candle haul? Special thanks to my mom for helping me carry those bags out of the store!



I was on the go since 6:30 am on Saturday, and I almost finished decorating the Christmas Tree. I was so tired by the end of the day. My candle day haul didn't get posted until Sunday on my Instagram page. I should have have the Christmas Tree Decorations Post up soon!


Finishing the haul picture


I didn't do too much damage, and with the candles only being $8.95 I saved money. I did mulitple transactions and I had coupons for $15.00 off of $40.00, so I saved even more money. As you can see Frosted Cranberry was my most hauled candle with Winter Candy Apple coming in a strong second. This is the first year I'm trying Cinnamon Caramel Swirl and Fresh Balsam. Cinnamon Caramel Swirl reminds me of cinnamon rolls or Apple cinnamon oatmeal.  Since I'm allergic to live Christmas trees, Fresh Balsam is a good substitute for me. It smells like a Christmas Tree.


Happy Holidays!


December 2018 Post

Reflections 2018/Almost 33 Years Old

November 2018 Posts

My Life in October in 2018

Come Along with Me! Christmas Previews 2018

Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Pink Grapefruit Facial Cleanser and Foaming Scrub

Aromatherapy Love: Rose and Vanilla Collection

Zoya Jubilee Holiday 2018 Collection 

Tips for Hosting Thanksgiving



24 comments:

FashionRadi said...

Got to love candle shopping for the holidays. Plus, such a great deal!

www.fashionradi.com

LoveT. said...

Amazing Candles! Great Haul :)

Have a lovely Day, kisses

Anonymous said...

Nice haul!

Doctor Anne said...

You really love your candles, don´t you? I don´t think I go through more than maybe two a year!

Anne|Linda, Libra, Loca

R.ChamberofBeauty said...

Such a great deal, I love candle shopping. I have different kinds of candles which I love <3
Kisses <3
http://www.rakhshanda-chamberofbeauty.com/

Rowena @ rolala loves said...

$8.95 is such a great deal! Definitely the best time to stock up!

nerline said...

That's a lot of candles, Pilar. You are a very smart shopper.

Naturalle Drea said...

I love mother/daughter shopping trips. I haven't been to BBW in so long but you got some good candles!

Marie said...

Love this haul! Winter Candy Apple smells so good! I saw online people were misinformed about the opening times for candle day. I went around 7am too and the store was already crowded!

Pam said...

I am not much on burning candles but I love to go in a store and stand there smelling one right after the other! I love The BBW bag...

Sakuranko said...

Oh so good purchases sweetheart
xx

Jackie Harrison said...

I love a great sale deal you hit the jackpot on those candles. Have a great weekend

Pilar said...

I agree! Candles also make great gifts all during the year!

Pilar said...

Thanks T! Have a great week!

Pilar said...

Thanks!

Pilar said...

Lol! I really love candles!

Pilar said...

This is a great deal that only happens once a year!

Pilar said...

I agree!

Pilar said...

Thanks Nerline!

Pilar said...

I love mother/daughter shopping trips too! BABW had a great selection of candles for candle day!

Pilar said...

Thanks Marie! Winter Candy Apple is one of my favorite scents!

Pilar said...

The other day I was going to burn Fresh Balsam and I took the lid off. I could smell the candle in the hall and this was before I even burned the candle lol! I love that Fresh Balsam has a strong throw when lit as well! This year bag had to grow on me because I didn't like the design at first. I think this year's bag does have a creative design with the red Christmas ornament.

Pilar said...

Thanks Sakuranko!

Pilar said...

Thanks Jackie! Have a great week!

Daylight Saving Time

 Hello Everyone! We may have lost an hour of sleep, but honestly I'm glad that the sun will be setting later. I need sunlight. Today was...