Saturday, December 29, 2018

New Year's Eve Inspired Makeup

Hello Everyone!


Can you believe there's only a few days left in 2018?! Today I wanted to share a NYE inspired makeup look. I doubt if I'll be going out, since I still have a cold. I'll probably stay home and watch the ball drop. Even though this cold has taken a lot of my energy, I did manage to create this makeup look. I created a simple Silver Smokey eye with a vampy lipstick.


To create this eye makeup look, I used Urban Decay Naked 2, which is one of my favorite Naked Palettes.


For the few times I did my makeup this month, I've been wearing red lips. For today's look I went for  vampy reddish brown lipstick by wearing Colourpop's Smitten lipstick.


I really love using Urban Decay's Setting Sprays. I thought it was so kind of Urban Decay to send over some setting sprays! Thank You! Of course I used this setting spray to set my makeup! If you're looking for a great quality setting spray, I highly suggest using one of Urban Decay's Setting Sprays to keep your makeup looking fresh and in tact.



I want to wish everyone a Happy New Year! I hope your new year is filled with prosperity, joy, and happiness!  This my last post for 2018. I will be commenting and reading on posts, and I will resume posting on January 2nd! See you all next year!





December 2018 Posts

Reflections 2018/Almost 33 YearsOld

Bath & Body Works Candle Day 2018

Christmas Tree Decorations 2018

Decorate with Me: Christmas Edition 2018

Pilar in the Pantry: Homemade Chicken Alfredo Penne Bake

Christmas Party Makeup

Season's Greetings

Christmas Gift Wrapping

How do I Celebrate My Birthday on Christmas?

Downtown Christmas Lights

Goose Creek Candle: Butter Cookie

32 comments:

Kinga K. said...

Happy new year❤

Inspire My Fancy said...

Beautiful makeup and beautiful you!Wishing you a fabulous New Year filled with love, health, and happiness!!

xx,
Tania
https://inspiremyfancy.com/

Anonymous said...

Pretty makeup!

Pilar said...

Happy New Year!

Pilar said...

Thanks Tania! I wish you all the same in the new year!

Pilar said...

Thanks!

Lisa said...

Had fun reading your post this year. Cant wait to see more next year.
Happy New Year.
Lisa

Susie said...

Pilar, You are just so beautiful. I love the make-up you have applied. Goes well with your pretty top. I hate that you are sick...you are right may as well stay in and get yourself back to good health. Wishing you and your family the very best New Year , filled with love and good health. Blessings, xoxo,love, Susie

nerline said...

I love the Vampy reddish lipstick. You look so beautiful. Happy new year, my friend!

Marie said...

The vampy lipstick looks gorgeous on you, and the eye makeup goes will with your lipstick! Happy New Year! Wishing you a wonderful 2019!

Rakhshanda said...

Gorgeous makeup! Happy New Year ❤️

Doctor Anne said...

I love metallic eyes and a dark lip for celebrations, although I personally suit gold better. Have a wonderful New Years Eve, even if it is a slow one.

Anne - Linda, Libra, Loca

Midnight Cowgirl said...

Such a pretty look! Happy 2019 :)

Pilar said...

Thanks Lisa! Happy New Year!

Pilar said...

Aww thanks Susie! I haven't been doing too many makeup looks since I've had this cold. I'm feeling better though! I'm not as tired as I was last week. I'm definitely staying in for NYE! I wish all the same for you in the new year. You and Ted have been in my prayers. Hugs and blessings my friend!

Pilar said...

Thanks Nerline! Happy New Year! I wish all the best in 2019 my friend!

Pilar said...

Thanks Marie! I wish you a wonderful 2019 as well! Happy New Year!

Pilar said...

Thanks Rakshanda! Happy New Year!

Pilar said...

Thanks Anne! I love a metallic eye look for celebrations too! I wanted to do something quick, but a little festive. I created a soft silver Smokey and paired it with a dark lip. I realized I haven't been wearing any vamp lipsticks lately! Happy New Year!

Pilar said...

Thanks Ashley! Happy New Year!

Red Rose Alley said...

Pilar, this is a bold look for you, and it's just right for New Years. I really like that silvery blue blouse you're wearing, and your make-up goes well with it. Sorry you're not feeling well. Happy New Year, Pilar, and I look forward to more of your lovely posts in 2019. I have appreciated your friendship this year. Take care, and feel better. : )

~Sheri

Pilar said...

Thanks Sheri! I've appreciated your friendship this year as well! I love reading you and your daughters blog! I typically don't pair a bold eye with a bold lip, but I love these types of looks especially for the holidays! I'm happy I'm starting to feel better! Wishing you, Nel, and Jess a wonderful New Year!

ALLIE NYC said...

Oh tis is a great glammed up look! I stayed in too. I was invited to party in the city at a swanky apartment but due to chronic migraines ( I have one now) I can not drink really and as the weather was horrible I opted to stay in.

Allie of
www.allienyc.com

Ivana Split said...

you look so pretty. I love this make up look you created. That dark lip suits you so well.
I celebrated NY at home, we had some friends come over. I love to celebrate at home.
Happy New Year dear Pilar.

PhotosbyCris Travel Fashion Lifestyle said...

Happy new year gorgeous May all your dreams come true You look gorgeous I will check this setting spray I need a good one xoxo Cris
https://photosbycris.blogspot.com/2019/01/eshakti-designed-with-love-customized.html

Unknown said...

Great Your Post. I like Your Blog Thanks For Sharing his post.
beauty salon franchise opportunities from Zein El Dine ( ZED ) International. Join Zein El Dine ( ZED ) International franchise business and be a part of growing World's Beauty Salon Industry.

Beauty Unearthly said...

You look super cute :)

Pilar said...

Thanks Allie! I hope you're feeling better! I had a few things I wanted to do over the holidays and for my birthday, but I had cold that kept me in the house lol!

Pilar said...

Thanks Ivana! It sounds like you had a nice time celebrating the new year at home! Wishing you a wonderful 2019! Happy New Year!

Pilar said...

Thanks Cris! I wish you all the best for 2019! Happy New Year!

Pilar said...

Thanks Kajal!

Pilar said...

Thanks!

Daylight Saving Time

 Hello Everyone! We may have lost an hour of sleep, but honestly I'm glad that the sun will be setting later. I need sunlight. Today was...