Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Christmas Gift Wrapping

Hello Everyone!


I can't believe were only 6 days away until Christmas! Thank you for the emails asking how I'm feeling! I truly appreciate it! I still have a sinus cold. I feel pretty miserable lol, but I'm trying to feel better before my birthday.

It really feels like Christmas weather here! That's kind of unusual for South Carolina since we can have unseasonably warmer weather at times. Lately it's been pretty cold!


Since I've been sick the past few days I've limited on things I can do except rest. However I went out to get some more gift wrapping items today to wrap some presents. I'll probably call it an early night.


Here are the some of the presents I've wrapped so far. I wish I was one of those people who enjoyed gift wrapping. Last year I skipped wrapping gifts and put everything in gift bags!


Have you finished your Christmas shopping?


December 2018 Posts

Reflections 2018/Almost 33 Years Old

Bath & Body Works Candle Day 2018

Christmas Tree Decorations 2018

Decorate with Me: Christmas Edition 2018

Pilar in the Pantry: Homemade Chicken Alfredo Penne Bake 
 
Christmas Party Makeup 



20 comments:

saTanja said...

This is my next to-do thing! Thank you for some inspiration :)

LackaDaisy

*LackaDaisy*

Doctor Anne said...

We never wrap the gifts, too much waste. We put them in bags so they aren´t obvious at first glance and reuse the bags. I have had the same one for years now.

Anne|Linda, Libra, Loca

Beauty said...

Your Christmas tree is so, so beautiful. I hope you feel better soon.
I am still shopping; I have a long list..:-)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Christmas tree!

Beauty Unearthly said...

Lovely post dear!

sonia // daring coco said...

For someone who doesn't enjoy it, you do a damn good job! I actually enjoy wrapping presents but I am no good at it lol.

HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Sxx
www.daringcoco.com

nerline said...

I hope you feel better soon, Pilar. I love your tree.

The Dainty Dolls House said...

I'm going to start my wrapping today, I have been procrastinating. My girls finish school today finally, so it'll be easier. I hope you have a wonderful weekend & Christmas to come x

Marie said...

You did a great job with wrapping the gifts! Did you try to match some of the wrapping paper to your tree?

Pilar said...

You're welcome!

Pilar said...

I wanted to do something different this year since I typically use gift bags. I didn't want to much paper wrapping the gifts!

Pilar said...

Thanks!

Pilar said...

Thanks!

Pilar said...

Thanks!

Pilar said...

Thanks Sonia! Merry Christmas!

Pilar said...

Thanks Nerline!

Pilar said...

Thanks Marie! I did try to match some of the gift wrap to the tree!

Marie said...

I thought so! The snowman wrapping paper is so cute!

Pilar said...

Thanks!

Pilar said...

Thanks Kizzy! I hope you and your girls had a wonderful weekend, and a Merry Christmas!

Daylight Saving Time

 Hello Everyone! We may have lost an hour of sleep, but honestly I'm glad that the sun will be setting later. I need sunlight. Today was...