Saturday, May 9, 2020

Icy Blue Tones

Hello Everyone!


Last year I had my eye on Tarte's Icy Betch Palette. This palette's blue tones are gorgeous, so I purchased it at Sephora for $30. Today I wanted to share an Icy Blue Toned Eyeshadow

Tarte Icy Betch Palette


The packaging is so pretty. I hear that this is a sticker, but I'm not destroying the packaging to find out lol.



This was a limited edition Palette, so unfortunately it's no longer available. I have a few Tarte Eyeshadow Palettes in my collection and this is one of my favorites. As I mentioned the colors are gorgeous and very pigmented. 

All Products Used 



Icy Blue Tones 


I planned on creating another Blue toned look, but I used one of the wrong colors. What a happy accident because I love how icy my eyeshadows looks.


I also think this is a good look for Spring. The blue tones aren't dark or pastel, but the icy blue tones make for pretty Spring colors.


To keep this makeup look soft and subtle I paired a nude lip with a peachy blush.


Icy Blue Eyeshadow 💙



Thank you Chique Tools for reposting my photo on your IG Page! I received a notification from IG this morning and I quickly screenshot my repost 💙

I want to wish my mother, and all the mother's, mother figures, etc a Happy Mother's Day tomorrow. May you ladies enjoy your day! 🙂 Mom I love you very much!! 💙💙

24 comments:

Evi Erlinda said...

This blue shadow is so gorgeous!

dlkgzr said...

Great post !
HAVE A NÄ°CE DAY AT HOME
xoxo  
Dilek.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!

Pilar said...

Thanks Evi!

Pilar said...

Thanks Dilek! Same to you!

Pilar said...

Thanks!

Mellie said...

Pretty shade of blue!

Jackie Harrison said...

Great shade nice job

Adriana Leandro said...

Blue shadow is so beautiful.
Kisses!

galerafashion.com

Marie said...

You look gorgeous Pilar!

Pilar said...

Thanks Mellie!

Pilar said...

Thanks Jackie!

Pilar said...

Thanks Adriana!

Pilar said...

Thanks Marie!

Lisa said...

The icy blue looks good on you. But of course I like all your looks. You are always so pretty!
I think the blue looks good with the subtle color of your lips.
Have a great day Pilar!!
Lisa

Miss Val's Creations said...

These are beautiful icy tones on you Pilar. It really is a perfect look for summer.

Pilar said...

Thanks Lisa for the kind words! This palette has so many beautiful shades of blue! Have a wonderful week!

Pilar said...

Thanks Val!

Rowena @ rolala loves said...

The icy blue tones are perfect for Spring! Great job Pilar!

Pilar said...

Thanks Rowena!

Ivana Split said...

Beautiful eye-shadow. Such a pretty make up look.

Pilar said...

Thanks Ivana!

Red Rose Alley said...

Ooooo, that eye shadow looks so pretty on you, Pilar. It makes your eyes look bigger too. What lovely photos of you today.

~Sheri

Pilar said...

Thanks Sheri!

Daylight Saving Time

 Hello Everyone! We may have lost an hour of sleep, but honestly I'm glad that the sun will be setting later. I need sunlight. Today was...