Ever since I turned 29 in December, I've been thinking a lot about the things I've learned (and still learning) along the way. For today's inspirational post, here is a list I composed.
1. Prayer, Church, and reading the Bible can help through life's journey (I'm not pushing my religious beliefs (Baptist) on anyone, just my opinion)
2. Things happen when they're supposed to.
3. You have to be patient.
4. You'll see who's really there for you when it truly counts.
5. My mom is usually right.
6. The tough things in life only make you stronger.
7. No matter how much I deny it, sleep is very essential.
8. You'll ruin your 20's by constantly worrying about what you should be doing.
9. Your priorites change from your early twenties as you approach your late 20's.
10. Spoil yourself a little. You deserve it!
11. Never settle for less than you deserve. This means anything in life.
12. If you're fortunate you'll have a few close people in your inner circle who are always there for you.
13. Never take things for granted.
14. Piggybacking off #13 don't let anyone take you for granted.
15. Use your voice and be heard!
16. Sometimes life can be the best teacher.
17. Cherish the people you love and let them know they're loved.
18. Take time out for yourself.
19. When you know better, you do better.
20. Life will have challenges, but life is also beautiful.
21. Let go of negativity...hence anger, bitterness, and frustration etc.
22. Learn to budget, you'll thank yourself later.
23. Some situations aren't worth a reaction.
24. Accept there are going to be things you can't change.
25. Engage in activities you enjoy and try to do them often.
26. Don't take yourself and things in life so seriously all the time.
27. Don't compare yourself to others.
28. Some things in life aren't meant to be, but for every loss there is something better waiting for you.
29. Always know your worth.