Monday, January 1, 2024

A New Year 2024

Happy New Year Everyone!


I hope that everyone's new year is off to an amazing start. I know that technically you start over when you want, but honestly I was ready for a new year. The past few months have been challenging. I'm looking ahead to a fresh start.


What better way to get the year started than by doing a little monthly planning? This planner was my mom's and she didn't get to use it last year so I changed the dates to match 2024. Last year when we got the planners (I had the pink one) they were on sale for 50% off and we used a 15% off coupon. Erin Condren planners are expensive, but worth the money if you chose to pay full price. If you're a budget saver like me, I'd wait until the planners go on sale.


Last week I had a consultation with the pulmonologist. Since I was hospitalized back in August and September I have to continue to make sure my lungs are functioning properly. I'm still having breathing issues at times, but the pulmonologist is going to have me breathing and walking tests later this month to see what is the best treatment for me. I've been making my health more of a priority and I plan on continuing prioritizing my health. You can read my latest health update HERE


You may have noticed that I'm getting back into makeup. I missed doing my makeup. Last month I wasn't feeling best with being constantly congested, but I made myself do my makeup. I forgot how much I loved creating makeup looks. 


It's a new year and I'm focused on various things. I don't like like making  New Year Resolutions. I've mentioned that before because I feel making resolutions can put pressure on myself. I've learned a long time ago that life doesn't always go the way you planned. As long as I'm doing the best I can and taking things one day at time I have faith that I will accomplish my goals. Wishing you a Happy Prosperous Healthy New Year!

Don't forget to check out my recent posts!



Happy Birthday/Merry Christmas to Me!!






5 comments:

Lisa said...

Happy New Year!
I got a new planner too but I waited to long to get one and had to settle for what I could find. I don’t rely on them enough to spend a lot of money on one. I just like to have one on my desk for work notes.

Glad your feeling somewhat better and getting a more positive look for the future.
You got this!

Lisa

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year!

midorilinea said...

absolutely love your planner and make up set! good to hear that your feeling better! hope you have a healthy happy new year!

xoxo, midori

https://www.midorilinea.com/blogs/midori-linea/my-new-creative-outlet-for-my-daughter-hannah

Vix said...

Happy New Year, Pilar!
I like your journal, how special that it was your mum's.
I hope 2024 is happy and healthy. I'm glad I've found your blog. xxx

Marie said...

Happy New Year Pilar! That's so special you re-date your mom's planner. You can now put all the wonderful memories and events you have this year. I wish you all the best for 2024!

How to Survive a 12.5 Hour Shift

 Hello Everyone! I'm no stranger to working long hours, but when it comes to working a 12.5 hour shift. I must admit I'm a newbie lo...