Wednesday, January 17, 2024

Don't Forget to Hydrate

 Hello Everyone, 

For my birthday and Christmas people gifted me a few new tumblers. How ever did they know?! Since having covid last year I stopped liking water. It's funny because I used to love water. Now most water I drink tastes weird. Lately I only enjoy water when I'm really thirsty or hot.


Hydrapeak Voyager 40 oz Tumbler


I got this cup for free with coupons, extra care rewards, and a birthday perk from CVS.


This 40 oz Tumbler from Hobby Lobby, and it's so pretty.  This is another insulted tumbler.


My post wouldn't be complete without a couple Tumblers from Starbucks. I mentioned this on my birthday post, that my Godmother usually gets me two tumbers. One for my birthday and one for Christmas. 


This is a bonus item that was free. I forgot that I had a gift card that I recieved last year so I decided to get a ceramic tumbler. I went through so much drama to get this tumbler. The Starbucks near my house didn't have the mug I originally ordered in stock so I got this one similar to tumbler above. I get home and find out it had a huge crack on the side the ultimately broke. I had to call back to customer service. They refunded my gift card and told Starbucks to replace my cup. I guess third times a charm. 

Before I end this post, I want to thank you for leaving such kind words about my mom's Birthday on the last post. It means a lot to me. You can read about how I celebrated her life and birthday HERE



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice collection!

Red Rose Alley said...

Those are cool tumblers, Pliar. I especially like the Starbuck's one. They will be nice for you to enjoy cool drinks this Spring and Summer. ; )

I hope the new year is being good to you. Have a pleasant weekend, dear Pilar.

~Sheri

Marie said...

I love your tumblers Pilar! Do you plan on getting one of those Stanley Tumblers? Personally I think the more affordable tumblers work just fine lol

How to Survive a 12.5 Hour Shift

 Hello Everyone! I'm no stranger to working long hours, but when it comes to working a 12.5 hour shift. I must admit I'm a newbie lo...