Friday, December 16, 2016

Blogmas: Projects with Pilar: Christmas Decorations

Hello Everyone!


Welcome to my second Projects with Pilar post! Today I will be sharing with you my Christmas Decorations! Some of my DIY projects in this post are from my last projects with Pilar post, except with Christmas decorations etc.  showed my Christmas Tree Decorations last week, but if you missed it I'll have the links to that post along with my other Blogmas posts.

Front Door Wreath 


Since I couldn't find any silver flowers, I had to use the gold flowers from my mirror box for the front door wreath lol. I decided to keep the burgundy flowers for the holidays since the shutters outside are also burgundy. 


Decorations in the Den


I really wanted to have a fireplace screen before I posted this picture, but I'm still on the hunt for a reasonably priced fireplace screen. Anyways,  here is the Christmas Decor in the Den.


Just like my regular black candle boxes, I decided to make a set of four silver candle boxes for the holidays. In the top boxes I added silver bells since that is a apart of the theme I went for this Christmas. 


Another one of my handmade candle boxes. In the bottom boxes I placed two Dashing Though the Snow Candles.


Just  like the candle boxes, this is one of my handmade candle holders that I use on my mantle. I added a handmade bow for the candle holders. 


My DIY Square Candle Holder. I added a blue gift to go along with my theme.


This is one of my new Handmade Candle Holders. I added a silver bells inside the jar, and I also made the blue bow.


As you can tell I'm really putting my diy candle holders to use this holiday season lol. This isn't really a decoration in the Den, I use this candle with the festive bow, throughout the house. 

Bedroom Decor


This isn't one of my DIY's, but I found these cute little door bells when I first started looking for items to start my DIY Christmas Decorations. 


Since my bedding in my room is purple and teal I originally had this decor in my bedroom.


My DIY Body Mist Holder holder is currently being used for the ornaments. As you can see I needed the blue ornaments for the tree lol as well as the flowers in DIY Mirror Box for the door wreath. Dear Stores...please learn to restock your items in a timely manner, especially during the holiday season.


Happy Christmas Decorating!


Don't forget to check out my other Blogmas related posts. My links are below

Blogmas: Christmas Tree Decorations

Blogmas: Holiday Makeup: Rose Gold Smokey Eye

Blogmas: Holiday Skincare Prep ft. Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Products Part 2




More of My December Posts

Fall 2016 Makeup Looks Recap

Reflections: My Year in Review 2016/ Almost 31 Years Old

Inspirational Post: Body Positivity

Happy Holidays, and Thanks for stopping by my blog!

17 comments:

Midnight Cowgirl said...

Love your candles! I can't get enough of B&BW candles :)

Beauty Unearthly said...

Lovely post dear! Have a great weekend! xx

Motive to be Pretty said...

Love all ur decoration!!
Enjoy ur weekend!
www.motivetobepretty.com

Marie said...

You're so multi talented! Those silver candle boxes are beautiful! Love the diy ribbons you made!

Pilar said...

Thanks!

Pilar said...

Thanks, and same to you!

Pilar said...

Thanks, and same to you!

Pilar said...

Thanks for the kind words!

Unknown said...

All your decorations and so pretty! I love seeing all your DIY stuff pilar!

Jackie Harrison said...

Great diy

Anonymous said...

Great job on your DIY Christmas decorations!

Pilar said...

Thanks!

Pilar said...

Thanks!

Pilar said...

Thanks!

Red Rose Alley said...

The candle holder with the blue ribbon is so pretty, Pilar. I love BLUE at Christmas time. Your front door wreath is charming and says "welcome." I can see you like candles as much as I do. They give us a good feeling with just a flicker of light.

Merry Christmas, Pilar!

~Sheri

Pilar said...

Thanks, and Merry Christmas Sheri! I love candles especially from Bath and Body Works! I'm thinking about leaving the door wreath Burgundy and Gold until the Spring. I already had the Burgundy since it matches the shutters outside, but I think the gold looks nice for the Winter as well.

Darren Demers said...

Welcome to my second Projects with Pilar post! Today I will be sharing with you my Christmas Decorations! stitching unit , ladies tailor , custom tailor , tailor near me , tailor shop , Online Tailor Shop , tailoring company , custom tailoring services , stitching unit , best online tailor Some of my DIY projects in this post are from my last projects with Pilar post, except with Christmas decorations etc. showed my Christmas Tree Decorations last week, but if you missed it I'll have the links to that post along with my other Blogmas posts.

Daylight Saving Time

 Hello Everyone! We may have lost an hour of sleep, but honestly I'm glad that the sun will be setting later. I need sunlight. Today was...