You know as much as I love makeup, I noticed that I rarely focus on silver eyeshadow. Silver eyeshadow in my opinion is so pretty! So I'm going to share with you a makeup look using silver eyeshadow I did last month displaying this unsung hero. Side Note: I'll have my review on this eyeshadow palette along with the other palettes from this collection in the next post!
* Eyes *
- MAC Paint Pot in Soft Ochre
-Milani Everyday Eyes Collection: Smoky Essentials (02)
1. Transition color in the Crease
2. In Tear Duct and on all of the Lid
3. On top of the lid and in the crease, blend slightly into the lid
4. Slightly blend into the Outer V
- Maybelline Great Lash Mascara: Lots of Lashes in Blackest Black
* Face *
- Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser (primer)
- Maybelline Superstay Better Skin Foundation: Buff Beige (40)
- Maybelline Superstay Better Skin Foundation: Sun Beige (85)
(I blended these two foundations together)
- Maybelline Superstay Better Skin Concealer: Medium
- Maybelline Fit Me Matte +Poreless Pressed Powder in Sun Beige (310)
* Lips *
- Milani Lipstick in Catwalk Pink
Here is the link to check out my Milani Cosmetics Haul
Thanks for stopping by my blog!
I have not try Milani new shadow palette they look amazing on you.
I love this makeup look, and silver looks great on you Pilar!! Silver isn't a color I focus on much either, I kind of forget about it since I use so many golds and bronze shades. I'm excited for your review of this palettes!
Gorgeous, Pilar! I need that Milani palette---silver shadow looks great on you!
Stunning makeup you look gorgeous x
great post :) have a nice weekend :)
Absolutely gorgeous look! This color looks great on you!
Thanks! I tend to focus on bronze and gold too lol! Silver is so pretty, but sometimes I forget about it! I'm going to try to incorporate silver in more of makeup looks!
Thanks! This is a beautiful palette to add to your makeup collection!
Thanks! Same to you!
I like silver eyeshadow too! It doesn't seem to get a lot of love, but it can look amazing when combined with the right colors. I love the lipstick in this look too! Beautiful job, Pilar!
Thanks! I want to start using silver eyeshadow more in my makeup looks
Post a Comment