My love for Urban Decay Naked Palettes began when I received a few of the Naked Palettes for Birthday gifts in 2013. I love the quality of these shadows and the wear time. Fallout is minimal on most of these palettes and the shades are pigmented.
Naked Palettes Collection
Naked Reloaded, Released 2019
Original Naked Palette, you will never be forgotten. I was shocked when I heard this Palette wasn't going to be available any longer
So many choices and colors
Warm bronzed hued neutrals consisting of glitter, shimmer, metallic, and matte shadows
- Sin (pale nude shimmer)
- Naked (nude matte)
- Sidecar (beige shimmer w/silver micro-glitter)
- Buck (fawn brown matte)
- Half Baked (golden bronze shimmer)
- Smog (deep coppery bronze shimmer)
- Darkhorse (deep mocha shimmer)
- Toasted (antique copper penny shimmer)
- Hustle (plum-brown satin)
- Creep (onyx shimmer w/gold sparkle)
- Gunmetal (dark metallic gray shimmer w/silver
Birthday Glam 2017: Urban Decay Naked Palette
Cool taupe hued neutrals consisting of shimmer, glitter, and matte shadows.
- Half Baked (golden bronze shimmer)
- Bootycall (cork shimmer)
- Chopper (copper shimmer w/silver micro-glitter)
- Tease (creamy pale brown matte)
- Snakebite (dark bronze shimmer)
- Suspect (pale golden beige shimmer)
- Pistol (light grayish brown shimmer)
- Verve (oyster shimmer)
- YDK (cool bronze shimmer)
- Busted (deep brown shimmer)
- Blackout (blackest black matte)
New Year's Eve Inspired Makeup 2018: Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette
Rose hued neutrals consisting of matte, metallic, and shimmer shadows.
- Dust (pale metallic pink shimmer w/iridescent
- Burnout (light pinky-peach satin)
- Limit (light dusty rose matte)
- Buzz (metallic rose shimmer w/silver micro-glitter)
- Trick (light metallic pinky-copper shimmer w/tonal
- Nooner (medium pinky-brown matte)
- Liar (medium metallic mauve shimmer)
- Factory (pinky-brown satin)
- Mugshot (metallic taupe shimmer w/slight pink
shift) Darkside (deep taupe-mauve satin)
- Darkheart (smoky black matte w/rosy red micro-
Rose Gold Smokey Eye: Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette
Sultry smoky hued neutrals consisting of matte, and satin shadows
- Dirtysweet (medium bronze)
- Radar (metallic taupe w/iridescent micro-sparkle)
- Armor (metallic silver-taupe w/tonal sparkle)
- Slanted (light metallic gray)
- Dagger (medium charcoal w/micro-shimmer)
- Black Market (jet-black satin)
- Smolder (deep plum-taupe)
- Password (cool taupe matte)
- Whiskey (rich brown matte)
- Combust (soft pink-taupe)
- Thirteen (light beige satin)
Sultry Eye Makeup: Urban Decay Naked Smoky Palette
Warm amber-hued neutrals that include warm browns, burnt orange, and rich sienna that consists of matte and glimmer shadows.
- Ounce (ivory shimmer)- Chaser (light nude matte)
- Sauced (soft terra-cotta matte)
- Low Blow (brown matte)
- Lumbre (copper shimmer w/gold pearl shift) HE - --
- Devil (burnt red matte)
- Dirty Talk (metallic burnt red)
- Scorched (metallic deep red w/gold micro-shimmer) - Cayenne (deep terra-cotta matte)
- En Fuego (burgundy matte)
- Ashes (deep reddish-brown matte)
- Ember (deep metallic copper-burgundy)
Soft Heat: Urban Decay Naked Heat Palette
Released: 2018 *PR Sample
Warm Cherry hued neutrals consisting of soft mattes, metallics, and shimmer shadows
- Hot Spot (ivory matte)
- Caution (soft neutral beige matte)
- Bang Bang (shimmering pink with gold shift and -
- Feelz (soft dusty rose matte)
- Juicy (soft warm peach)
- Turn On (pale metallic rose shimmer)
- Ambitious (metallic rose copper)
- Bing (deep mauve matte)
- Devilish (reddish plum matte)
- Young Love (metallic cranberry)
- Drunk Dial (deep metallic burgundy)
- Privacy (deep brownish-plum matte)
Cherry Inspired Makeup: Urban Decay Naked Cherry Palette
Released: 2019 *PR Sample
Warm and cool mattes, metallics, and iridescent micro-shimmers. The four outer pans in the palette are bigger.
- Barely Baked (soft gold metallic)
- Angel Fire (pale rose-gold w/iridescent micro-shimmer)
- Retro (bright peach matte)
- Reputation (deep rose-gold w/ iridescent micro-shimmer)
- Burn (copper-burgundy metallic)
- End Game (chocolate brown matte)
- Dreamweaver (cool brown w/ iridescent 3D sparkle)
- Distilled (bronze metallic)
- Bucked (warm brown matte)
- Boundaries (warm terracotta matte)
- Blur (light nude matte)
Everyday Neutral: Urban Decay Naked Reloaded Palette
Overall I love all these palettes. Naked 2 was my favorite for years, but honestly all these palettes are unique in there own way. It can be hard to choose which is my favorite with all these great choices!
- If you want to create daily looks, I would go
Original Naked (if you have it since it's been
discontinued. I'm unsure if Naked Original is still
available), Naked Reloaded and Naked Heat.
- If you want to create sultry smokey eyes, date night,
evening looks I would go with Naked 2 and Naked
- If you want to create a romantic soft eye makeup
look I would go with Naked 3
- If you're new to color and want to try something
different or you're looking for a beautiful eye
shadow Palette to use during the holidays i.e.
Thanksgiving, Christmas, I would go with Naked
June 2019 Posts
Freelance Makeup Kit Guide for Beginners
Memories of My Father
Urban Decay Perversion
wonderful review dear, thanks for sharing, xo
What a lovely collection! It looks like they have a palette for every need. Happy weekend to you Pilar!
I love the colors in the Naked 3 and the Heat.
Ill be shopping this weekend.
Pilar you are lovely in all pics, Naked is too expensive in Portugal!!
I still use the original naked palette. I love the naked heat as well.
A Shimmer, A Shadow
All the palettes are beautiful!
So many beautiful palettes, Naked is my fav brand!
Estupenda tu entrada! Espero verte pronto por mi blog! Feliz fin de semana precios@! ♥️♥️♥️
What a great collection! I want to get Naked Heat and Naked Reloaded. I still can't believe the Original Naked Palette is discontinued.
Thanks, and you're welcome!
Thanks Rowena! Have a great weekend!
Naked 3 is such an elegant palette. I love the Rose Gold colors. Naked Heat is one of my favorites to wear during the Summer and Fall!
I use my Original Naked Palette too! It will always be a classic! I like that the colors in Naked Heat are great for Summer and Fall eye makeup looks!
Thanks Paola! The Naked Palettes are my favorite too!
Thanks Marie! I love the colors in Naked Heat! I was shocked at the discontinuation of the Original Naked Palette too! I think UD did a good job with Naked Reloaded!
I love Naked Palette they so worth the money.
I don't do a lot of bright colors, pale colors are my thing. I love brown for sure and beige. A pale pink and lavendar also.
All the palettes are wonderful!
OH my! I love each one. The amber hued neutral palette is probably my favorite though. Nice collection.
I love bright colors. I like to create different looks with bright colors especially during the Summer. Lavender is a beautiful color!
Post a Comment