Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Bath and Body Works Semi Annual Sale Haul (Summer 2013)

Hello Everyone!!


Disclaimer:
 My apologies for the missing pictures. My pictures were accidentally deleted off my blog. Please Refer to my Instagram account miss_pilar to view the pictures (or some of the pictures) that were deleted.  
 
I'm a little late with this haul since the Bath and Body Works Semi Annual Sale ended on July 8 lol. I did a major haul, but I didnt do too much damage lol. I was pleased with my purchases except for one set back. I ordered my items offline and when the UPS deliverer handed me the box we both knew something wasn't quiet right...The box smelt a strong scent of PearberryI was like Oh No! The body splash leaked! To my horror not only did it leak, there was nothing left in the bottle!! and it ruined some of my other items!! I didnt get too discourage since I gave customer service a call. My items were replaced all of except the Pearberry Body Splash because it was no longer in stock. Overall, I was satisfied since I was able to get alternative items. I tried to stock up on my favorite items since the prices were very cheap☺

My haul included the following:

Shower Gels, Etc.

1. Pearberry
2. Cucumber Melon
3. Mango Mandarin
4. Country Apple
5. Warm Sugar Vanilla
6. Loofah

 

 

I got two of each item except for the Warm Sugar Vanilla (it was free) I thought I’d try the Warm Vanilla Sugar, but I didn’t like the way it smelled so I gave it to my mom☺ The other scent I tried was the Mango Mandarin Shower Gel. I thought it had strong smell at first, but when I used it in the shower it smelt amazing! All the other products I purchased I normally use.

Body Lotions and Body Splashes, Etc.

1. Country Apple Body Lotion
2. Country Apple Body Cream
3. Country Apple Body Splash
4. Pearberry Body Cream
5. Pearberry Body Splash
6. Apple Mango Pocketbac Anti-Bacterial Hand Gel
7. Pocketbac Holder

 


Just like the shower gels, I also got two of each item in the body lotions etc. except for the Pearberry Body Splash. As I mentioned earlier they couldn’t replace the body splash because it was out of stock.

What are your favorite Bath and Body Work items?

Pilar


Thanks for reading! If you like my blog, hit the join this site button to keep up with me :)

3 comments:

Raineys Crochet said...

Ohh the warm sugar vanilla shower gel sounds like something Id like to use!

Lorraine xx

Pilar said...

You may like it! The scent just wasn't for me lol

Kristen said...

Love it when Bath and Body Works has sales. I love their hand soaps, and some of their lotions. I love the scent of the Apple lotions. It makes me think of being in an apple orchard in the fall. I need to get back to that store and get supplies. love that place.

How to Survive a 12.5 Hour Shift

 Hello Everyone! I'm no stranger to working long hours, but when it comes to working a 12.5 hour shift. I must admit I'm a newbie lo...