You can probably tell from Fall Week on my blog, that I love this time of year! The weather is cooler (well at least usually around mid October where I live) I can wear sweaters and boots. The leaves, hot chocolate, the holidays, this list could be endless lol. Oh how love Fall! Anyway it's that beautiful time of year when I switch up my makeup. I still wear bright colors, but I can't deny I've missed wearing darker makeup. Here are a some products that I'll be using throughout the Fall.
1. Revlon Lip Butter: Berry Smoothie
2. Revlon Lip Butter: Raspberry Pie
3. NYX Butter Lipstick: Sweet Tart
3. Pure Heroine
5. Flat Out Fabulous
6. Russian Red
1. Urban Decay Naked Palette
2. Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette
3. BH Cosmetics 28 Color Palette Smokey Eye Edition
4. Maybelline The Smokes Palette
5. Urban Decay Vice 3 Palette
Next I'm going to share some of my Fall Nail Polish Essentials. I love wearing darker nail polish colors during this time of year!
Sinful Colors Professional
1. Black on Black
3. Cold Leather
4. Ruby Ruby
5. Dream on
What are some of your favorite makeup and nail polish essentials for Fall?
Here are all the posts I have on my blog this week for Fall Week!