I can't have a Summer Makeup and Skincare week without including some of my favorite makeup products that I use to achieve a glowy makeup look. Let's get started!
1. Carli Bybel 14 Color Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette
2. Missy Lynn Baked Eyeshadow and Highlighter Palette
3. Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette
4. Milani Everyday Eyes Eyeshadow Collection in Earthy Elements (05)
5. Milani Everyday Eyes EyeshadowCollection in Bare Necessities (02)
All those gold, bronze, and highlighters! I can't see me going through Summer without using these eyeshadows!
Face and Lip Products
1. Maybelline Fit Me Dewy + Skin Foundation in Soft Honey
2. Victoria's Secret Bronzer in Goddess (Medium 11)
3. Milani Baked Blush in Dulce Pink
4. Milani Lipstick in Bahama Beige
5. Milani Lipstick in Bronze Beauty
When my skin isn't feeling oily, I like using the Dewy + Skin Foundation. I think it looks nice paired with VS Bronzer and Milani Blush. I have to admit I don't wear frost lipsticks very often, but I still think these lipsticks look pretty.
What are your favorite makeup products to use during the Summer?
To check out my reviews on some of the products mentioned click on my links below
This is Summer Makeup and Skincare week on my blog! Click on the link to read my previous posts if you missed them!
Thanks for stopping by my blog!