My apologies for the missing pictures. My pictures were accidentally deleted off my blog. Please Refer to my Instagram account miss_pilar to view the pictures (or some of the pictures) that were deleted.Today I'm going to review Urban Decay's Naked 2 palette. You can review the Naked Palette Here and the Naked 3 Palette Here. This was a gift from my bestie♡ he's so awesome! If you read my blog, you know that I like to have products for a while so I can write an accurate review :)
Two sided brush
Naked 2 is definitely a winner! I love the cool colors of this palette! It has so many satin/metallic colors that are simply gorgeous (there are three matte finishes that include foxy, tease, and blackout).
From Left to Right
1. Foxy 2. Half Baked 3. Bootycall 4.Chopper 5. Tease 6. Snakebite 7. Suspect 8. Pistol 9. Verve 10. YDK 11. Busted 12. Blackout
I know some people don't think it's necessary to purchase both the Naked and Naked 2 palettes since some colors are the same or similar, but I think both palettes have their own uniqueness. I really liked using this palette during the Winter especially for dramatic eye makeup looks, but I will definitely use this palette all during the year lol. During the upcoming warmer months, I'll likely stick with neutral eye makeup when I used this palette.
FOTD Natural Makeup with a Purple Lip
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Urban Decay Naked Palette 2
- Tease as a transition color
- Bootycall on crease
- Bootycall on lid
- Blackout slightly used on the outer V
- Clinque High Impact Waterproof Mascara
- Fashion Fair Concealer Stick
- Fashion Fair Pressed Powder
- MAC Violetta (Amplified)
- NYX Lip Liner (Plum)
Do you own the Naked 2 palette? If so, what are your thoughts about the palette?