*DISCLAIMER: Since I'm just getting back to blogging this week I'll be posting a few drafted posts I originally planned to post over the Summer.
Ever since 2014 I try to do a Mermaid Makeup Look for my blog. I love doing these makeup looks because they're so much fun to create! This is a Mermaid look I created this past Summer.
* Eyes *
- NYX Eyeshadow Base in White
- BH Cosmetics 88 Color Cool Shimmer Palette
1. Maybelline 24 Hour Color Tattoo Eyeshadow Bad to tbe Bronze in Tear Duct
2. Light green shadow on part of the Lid
3. Medium Blue shadow on other part of the Lid and in the Crease
- Maybelline Great Lash Mascara in Blackest Black
- Maybelline Great Lash Mascara in Clear
* Face *
- Wet n Wild Photofocus
- Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser
- Maybelline Superstay Better Skin Foundation In Sun Beige (85)
- Maybelline Age Rewind Dark Circles Concealer
- Maybelline Superstay Better Skin Powder in Rich Tan (80)
* Lips *
- Colourpop Ultra Satin Lip in Molly
Don't forget to check out my other Milani Vital Brights Tutorial I posted. CLICK HERE
and my Silver Eyes and Nude Lips CLICK HERE
Also, I shared a personal post on Where I have been since I've received some emails and direct messages on Instagram. To read that post CLICK HERE
Thanks for stopping by my blog!