My awesome friend Ashley @ashleysuemakeup sent me Maybelline's Gilded in Gold Palette for my birthday last month! Today I'm going to be sharing my thoughts about this palette and a makeup look that I created.
I really like how the trays slide open to the highlighter!
Swatches of Eyeshadows and Blush
- NYX Eyeshadow Base in White
- Maybelline Gilded In Gold Palette
1 Transition color in the Crease
2 used in Tear Duct and half of the Lid
3 used on other half of the Lid and Outer V
4 Color used on top of the Lid, Blend
- Maybelline Great Lash Mascara, Lots of Lashes in Blackest Black
- Maybelline Gilded In Gold Palette, Eye Pencil for Winged Liner
- Cetaphil DermaControl Oil Moisturizer ( used as a face primer)
-Maybelline Fit Me Foundation (Dewy + Smooth): Soft Honey 315
- Maybelline Fit Me Pressed Powder: Soft Honey 315
- Maybelline Fit Me Concealer: Medium
- Maybelline Gilded In Gold Palette, Highlighter under eyes
- Maybelline Gilded In Gold Palette, Blush
- Maybelline Gilded In Gold Palette, Lip Gloss
This palette is gorgeous! I love how I can create a variety of looks with the shades! To mix things up I created another look rather than the look that was instructed on the back of the box. This is a new palette from Maybelline and I'm quite impressed especially with how the colors last most of the day! I used NYX Eyeshadow Base in Flesh Tone to test the pigmentation, and lasting ability. It works great, and the color stays very well! I love how this palette doesn't have much fallout and all shades feel so buttery! The lip color in this palette is very pigmented and it also lasts most of the day! I used the eyeliner pencil to create a winged eyeliner to go with this look which glided across my lid with ease. The blush isn't all that pigmented, but you can build color which is good. The highlighter that is provided in this palette is very pigmented. I really don't have any cons about this palette and I forgot to mention that this palette is travel friendly and it fits perfectly in most of my makeup bags. Thanks again Ashley for sending me such a beautiful palette for my birthday!
Have you tried Maybelline's Gilded in Gold Palette?
Here are the links to a few of my other recent makeup related posts
Thanks for stopping by my blog!