My apologies for the missing pictures. My pictures were accidentally deleted off my blog. Please Refer to my Instagram account miss_pilar to view the pictures (or some of the pictures) that were deleted.
*This is a sponsored post. All opinions are my own.
Today I have some goodies that were sent to me from Red Heart Yarn for review. I want to thank Red Heart Yarn for sending me these items from their new and popular yarn collections.
From Left to Right (Top)
Red Heart Medley
Red Heart Heads Up
Red Boutique Swanky
From Left to Right (Bottom)
Red Heart Reflections
Red Heart Sizzle Crochet Thread
Red Heart Boutique Sassy
Susan Bates Crochet Hook Set
For those of you who are familiar with my blog, know that I love to crochet. Red Heart Yarn is my go to brand. Even though I go to Walmart and Michaels to make Red Heart Yarn purchases, I also make purchases from their website www.redheart.com/yarn
Here's some information about Red Heart Yarn and its website...
- More people choose Red Heart Yarn over any other brand.
- Large color selection, you can find more colors on the website than in stores.
- Large yarn selection. So many textures
- Accessories and books for all your knitting and crocheting needs
- Free patterns, blog and videos on website
- Discounts are offered throughout the year
- You can sign up for emails/newsletter to stay informed about new products, projects, and discounts.
- Beautiful colors, I like all the colors especially the teal yarn.
- Red Heart sent yarn from their new and popular collections. I think it's great the company sent me new items to try, and I'm super excited to incorporate these items into upcoming projects! It was thoughtful of Red Heart to send this cute tote bag to hold materials in.
- As you can tell by the pictures each yarn is different in size and texture. Some of the textures are soft, others are stringy, sequenced, and/or thin. Each yarn has it's own variation in texture. I really like the texture of the Boutique Sassy yarn because it's smooth to touch and it's simply beautiful! I believe this yarn was introduced last year. This one stuck out to me because it's not your typical yarn. I can see myself making a beautiful scarf with this yarn.
- In speaking of accessories, The Heads Up, Medley, and Boutique Sassy will also make for great clothing accessories.
- The quantity of yarn is a decent amount depending on the project. I should be able to make be able to make some cute items with these yarns. For example, I plan on making cute Halloween items with the Reflections yarn.
- Red Heart also sent a pack of Susan Bates Crocheting Hooks. I haven't used this brand before, but I like how the top end of the hooks are more flat and can grasp yarn more firmly. Yes I tested it :) I did notice the hooks are slightly shorter than my other hooks that I'm currently using, but they're still good hooks. I'll probably put pencil grips on these for more comfort. My fellow crocheters know what I'm talking about lol. This pack also includes a hook small enough to use for the Sizzle Crocheting Thread.
Thanks for stopping by my blog!