We're FINALLY in the last month of the year, December! For those of you that have been following and reading my blog, already know that I have a birthday this month :) This birthday will be different than others since it's a milestone. I'll be 30 years old on Christmas Day. Now with that being said let get on to the birthstone month FOTD
For those of you that didn't know, December birthstone is Blue Zircon or Turquoise depending on the source. For this look I went for a Blue Zircon look.
- NYX Eyeshadow Base in White
- Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette
- BH Cosmetics Cool Shimmer Palette
1. Naked 2 as a Transition color
2. Faint in the crease
3. Light blue shade on the Lid
- Covergirl Bombshell Volume By Lashblast Mascara
* Face *
- Cetaphil DermaControl Oil Moisturizer (for primer)
- Fashion Fair Fast Finish. Foundation Stick (Topaz)
- Fashion Fair Loose Powder (Amber)
* Lips *
- Revlon Lip Butter in Berry Smoothie
Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Great color combo that is my mom birthstone.
you rock that blue, girl!! love it.
Beautiful! This shade of blue is perfect for a blue zircon look!
What a gorgeous makeup look Pilar! That blue looks beautiful on you!! And what a great idea to do s makeup look around your birthstone!!
I want all your eyeshadows! Blue really suits you Pilar :)
Pilar, you look GORGEOUS in winter white! Love your outfit. You're so blessed to be born on Christmas Day :D
Post a Comment