Today I have a simple things in life post for you! Since it's Spring and Summer will be here in a few weeks I thought I would combine some of simple things in life during the warmer months.
1. Making banana pudding
2. Sitting outside in the evening drinking cold lemonade
3. Eating fresh fruit
4. Looking a fresh flowers (I tend to only look since I have terrible allergy and sinus issues)
5. Making homemade pizza
6. Walking on the grass barefoot (when it's not too hot!)
7. Playing board or card games
8. Enjoying the feel and smell of clean sheets out of the dryer
9. Licking the cake batter off the beaters on a mixer
10. Running through a garden sprinkler
11. Taking quick 15 to 20 minute power naps
12. Storing items in Mason Jars
13. Painting or drawing a picture outside
14. Wearing long flowing skirts and Maxi dresses
15. Crocheting hats and scarves for the colder months
16. Looking at a rare rainbow outside (aren't they pretty?!)
What are some of the simple things in life that you enjoy during the Spring and Summer?
Also don't forget to check out my prior inspirational post!
Inspirational Post : Things I've Learned Part 5
Thanks for stopping by my blog!
I love all of the fresh produce in the summer! I went to see my parents last week, and I very much enjoyed eating fresh squash from their garden and blueberries from the bushes they planted years ago.
I love all of these!! Especially the fresh fruit and looking and fresh flowers! And the mason jar one, I love to store things in them. This is a great post, Pilar!
I love these! The best part of being human and alive is that we get to experience these small, almost trivial things...but they are the big things! I love eating fresh fruit and being outside!
Banana pudding is my favorite this is a cool list doll have a lovely weekend.
fun summer list! i've not run through sprinkles in years!!
Aww, this is a heart warming list, Pilar. I love sitting outside too but with a cold beer instead of lemonade. LOL!
Shireen | Reflection of Sanity
I love eating fresh fruit during summer :) Great list!
What a lovely list :) I love sitting outside as well and love to have a BBQ dinner if it's a nice evening. Also over here the summer evenings are longer and it's still light at 10.30pm. Also going to the beach on a nice day is on my Summer list too :)
The Life of Dee
This is a great list! I love fresh fruit and making banana pudding!
Thanks! Have a great week!
Thanks! Sitting outside with a alcoholic beverage is also a good choice lol! I forgot about that!
Post a Comment