*This post contains PR Samples
- Sanitize, Sanitize, Sanitize!
- Lysol Disinfectant Spray - Crisp Linen
- Lysol Disinfectant Spray To Go
- Lysol Multi-Purpose Cleaners
- Lysol Disinfecting Wipes
* Purell Fresh Hand Sanitizing Wipes - 15ct
* Purell Advanced Hand Sanitizer Refreshing Gel Hand Sanitizer in Jelly Wrap Carriers
* Purell Healthy Soap Soothing Cucumber
* Purell Advanced Hand Sanitizer Refreshing Gel
* Purell Advanced Hand Sanitizer NATURALS
- Stay home and get rest
This is so important. I understand bills have to be paid and you have daily responsibilities, but going about your daily tasks is probably going to do you more harm than good. I'v learned that the hard way when I was younger. Besides if your sick with a cold etc. you're likely going to get others sick if your out and about, and possibly feel worse.
- Stay away from others who are sick
Please take caution when you're around someone who has a cold or the flu etc.
- Eat healthy foods and drink fluids
It's true you are what you eat. The healthier you eat the better you'll feel and likely recover from not feeling well. Since I have allergy and sinus issues all year round, I'm always keeping myself hydrated with water.
Since the weather has been cooler, I've been getting a few throat aches. I try to drink hot lemon tea with honey and that usually helps.
- Take appropriate medication and see a doctor if neccessary
I displayed Zyrtec since that's what I'm currently taking for allergies
I stress the phrase take appropriate medication because when you self diagnose yourself, you possibly could be taking the wrong over the counter medication. Also, if you're not feeling better or feeling worse, seek medical treatment.
What tips do you use to stay healthy during the colder months?
November 2017 Post
October 2017 Posts
Don't forget to check out my new layout!