- EcoTools Multi Mask Mates Kit
- Clinique Clarifying Lotion 4 (Oily)
- Shea Moisture African Black Soap Clarifying Mud Mask
- Pixi Skintreats Vitamin C Tonic
- Pixi Skintreats Glow Tonic
I'm all about glowing healthy skin. Pixi Glow Tonic has been one of my favorite products for the past few months. I finally picked up one of my favorite cleansers from Clinique. I love glowing skin, but sometimes my face gets too oily so I'm hoping this will reduce oil.
- Trim Nail Care Sticks
- Trim Fingernail & Toenail Clippers
- Trim Toenail Nipper
- Trim Salon Boards
- Trim Slant Tip Tweezers
- Qtica Natural Nail Growth Stimulator
When I prepare for my skincare routine, I include nail care. The Winter was rough on my nails. Qtica kindly sent me a nail strengthener and I can tell a difference in my nails. They're so healthy, and they're growing again! When I went to Target, I was happy all the nail products I needed were in stock.
- The Bathery Exfoliating Bath Sponge (Target)
- Turquoise Shower Sponge (Bath & Body Works)
- Shea Moisture African Black Soap Body Wash
- Soap & Glory Clean On Me Creamy Clarifying Shower Gel
- Soap & Glory Scrub 'Em And Leave 'Em Body Scrub
My skincare routine isn't complete with my shower and bath essentials. I usually switch up skincare products during each season to meet the needs of skin. I won't lie I didn't exfoliate that much during the Winter. I picked up a new scrub and an exfoliating loofah to pamper my skin.
- Aveeno Baby Calming Comfort Bath with Lavender & Vanilla
- Garnier Skin Active Micellar Cleansing Water
- Pixi Skintreats Glow Tonic Cleansing Gel
- Pixi Skintreats H20 Skintreats
What are some of your Spring skincare essentials?
March 2019 Posts
My Life in February 2019
Zoya Innocence Collection: Spring 2019
Smart Spa Sugar Scrubs
Urban Decay Naked Reloaded Palette
Original Beauty Box Cosmetic Travel Organizer (Large)