For today's self care post, I'm going to feature hair care products from Curls. If you've been following me, then you know that I've been on a journey to healthier hair.
1. Current Self Care Routine for my hair These products leave my hair feeling moisturized. Healthy hair starts with good hair care products
2. Wash Day! Did you know you can mix these curls products?!
Today's Wash Day Routine
1. Step 1: So So Clean Vitamin C Curl Wash
2. Step 2: So So Moist Vitamin C Curl Mask
3. Step 3: Blueberry Bliss Reparative Leave In Conditioner
4. Step 4: Blueberry Bliss Curl Control Jelly
3. Blueberry & Mint Tea Hair Growth &
Scalp Treatment: Holy grail for my scalp! The dropper makes it easy to apply on my scalp. This oil is Formulated with certified organic blueberry seed oil, corn mint and coconut oil proven to enhance hair growth.
4. Curls Blueberry & Mint Tea Hair Growth & Scalp Treatment helps reduce my dry scalp 💙 If you have dry itchy scalp I highly recommend you give the Blueberry Bliss Mint Tea Scalp a try!
Nice hair care routine
Lovely hair products. I really like the sound of that hair scalp treatment. Nice to read about your hair routine.
I think we don't have Curls in Turkey.
Great tips and steps to get healthy and beautiful hair!
The products sound great. Have a lovely Easter
Happy Easter Pilar!
I still need to try a few of the products! The oil sounds like a great product!
It's always great when you find a hair care range that works for your hair and it sounds like this one works great for you PIlar.
Hopefully Curls will expand to different countries if they haven't already. I'm not sure if Curls ships internationally.
I love these two collections. I hope you had a nice Easter.
I hope you had a nice Easter.
The oil works well on my hair.
I agree. I haven't had any issues with my hair since I started using Curls.
Post a Comment