Happy New Year Everyone!
I know that most people are happy that 2020 is over and its a new year, but honestly 2020 wasn't that bad for me. Sure I had my own feelings about everything that happened globally, but last I had more clarity and stepped more into my purpose. I've had numerous blessings and I am so thankful to God. Nothing in life is perfect, but just making it through last year was a blessing.
Today I want to share my top 10 affirmations for 2021.
1. I'm stepping into 2021 with courage and strength because I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
2. I am worthy of good things life has to offer...happiness, love, prosperity, and peace etc.
3. I will TRY to remain hopeful and positive throughout life and personal challenges. (yes I put TRY, because I'm not perfect)
4. I am loved by the people that matter most in my life.
5. I will do great things this year.
6. I will let go of things that no longer serve me.
7. I will speak positive words because I am continuing to create my future.
8. I choose myself over toxic and unhealthy relationships/friendships.
9. I am focused on my visions and continously working on my goals.
10. I will leave hurtful feelings, thoughts, and memories, in the past.
Wishing everyone a Happy 2021!