My apologies for the missing pictures. My pictures were accidentally deleted off my blog. Please Refer to my Instagram account miss_pilar to view the pictures (or some of the pictures) that were deleted.
I wanted to write a review for the Lorac Pro Palette since I got it a few months ago, so let’s get started!
- This palette comes in a sleek, smooth cardboard case with a magnetic closing that’s easy to store
-Decent size mirror
- 16 beautiful shades that include 8 matte (top row) and 8 shimmer (bottom row) finishes
Put pic of the two rows of shadows
- Lorac Mini Eyeshadow Primer
- No eyeshadow brush included
I adore this palette!! After having the Lorac Pro Palette for a few months, it has quickly become one of my favorites! The shadows have little fallout and the shadows apply smoothly on my eyelids etc. This palette reminds me of the original Naked palette by Urban Decay in terms of the similar colors and matte and shimmer finishes. This palette is great for day and night time eye makeup looks (that’s an important factor to me, eyeshadows palettes I can use everyday) The only con I have is that there is no eyeshadow brush included. Overall I’m very pleased with my Lorac Pro Palette.
FOTD: Easy Neutral Look
Since it's pretty warm outside today I wanted to do a quick and simple natural makeup look
Eyes: Lorac Pro Palette
- Crease: Taupe
- Browbone: Cream
- Lid: Nude
- Clinque Mini Mascara
- Fashion Fair Pressed Powder
- Fashion Fair Foundation Stick
- Avon Color Lipstick In Dream Fuchsia
- Avon Lip Liner in Plum
Thanks for reading follow me on Instagram, Bloglovin, and GFC!