I'm thrilled that I've been nominated for another Liebster Award! I've been nominated several times and each nomination is like receiving the award for the first time! It means so much to me that my followers and readers enjoy my blog! I received today's nomination from Hillary@http://beauutyandcurls.blogspot.com She is a fairly new blogger and she is so kind! Make your you stop by her blog! Thanks for nominating me Hillary!
The rules are quite simple :)
1. Thank the person who nominated you and link their blog in your post.
2. Display a picture of the Liebster Award in your post
3. Answer the 11 questions given to you by the person who nominated you.
4. Provide 11 random facts about you
5. Nominate 5-11 blogs who have less than 200 followers.
6. Make up your own 11 questions for the bloggers you nominate to answer.
7. List the rules in your post (you can copy and paste these ones if you'd like)
8. Don't forget to let the people you nominated know that you nominated them. Send them the link to your blog so they can get the information.
1. How long have you been blogging?
Over a year now. Since July 2013
2. Why did you start a blog?
I wanted to share my interests with others and interact with other bloggers who share my same interests for the things I discuss on my blog.
3. Are you a pessimist or an optimist?
I'm definitely an optimist! I try to look for the good in situations.
4. If you could, what would you tell your younger self?
Not everything is always what it seems.
5. When you were younger, what did you picture your life to be like at this time?
I pictured my future at this time would include: finishing college, live in New York, have a husband, and have two kids. I at least have my college degree!!! The other stuff will come when it's supposed too!
6. Do you have a guilty pleasure?
Just s'mores They're so yummy so I eat them every once in a while so I don't over indulge lol.
7. What is your favorite thing about blogging?
I really like that I find blogging as de-stressor. I enjoy writing in general!
8. What keeps you motivated (to blog)?
I keep blogging because it's generally something I love to do! I also feel that my posts, specifically my inspirational posts may brighten someone's day or help encourage someone who is going through something etc.
9. What are your goals in life?
I have so many! I know it may seem cliché, but I'm determined to be successful. Failure isn't an option!
10. Are you following your dreams?
Yes and no. I have a degree in Psychology, currently I'm not pursuing it, but I plan on changing that in the future!
11 Facts About Me (some of these are repeat facts from previous posts)
1. I love to Crochet and make DIY products.
2. One of my favorite shows is Law & Order SVU! It's an awesome show!
3. I'm so glad it's Fall, Time for boots, sweaters, and scarves!
4. One of favorite salad dressings is Ranch, but I won't eat it on salad lol
5. When I cook/bake, most of my dishes are homemade.
6. I like to write.
7. One of my favorite fashion decades was the 1950's. I love the glamour.
8. I love photography, pictures can capture life's most memorable and significant moments.
9. I'm a neat freak! Organization is very important to me.
10. I think I'm one of the few people I know who hates anything Pumpkin lol. I just hate the taste and smell.
11. I love the holiday season!
Here are my 11 Questions
1. What is your favorite color?
2. What is one essential bath/beauty product you must have?
3. What is your favorite hobby?
4. Who inspires you the most in your life?
5. Where is your favorite place to visit?
6. What is your best memory of 2014 so far?
7. What is your favorite season?
8. Do you have a secret talent?
9. Why did you start a blog?
10. What is your favorite store?
11. What is your favorite makeup brand?
I tag anyone who wants to participate in this tag!
Your responses were beautiful Pilar. I blog to destress too and give encouragement to others. I've learned so much while blogging. I look forward to it everyday.
Congrats doll well done with the answers and questions.
Congrats on your Award!
Congrats! You deserve each award you've been nominated for! I love reading your blog!
Thank you! I really like blogging and writing posts that give encouragement! Blogging can be a great learning experience!
Thank you! I'm glad you enjoy reading my blog!
I'm so happy to see this and I loved reading your answers! I can't wait to see what else you have in store!
I love your answers Pilar, especial to #9 Failure is not an option!!! Your always so positive, I love it :)
Thank you for nominating me, and being a new reader on my blog!
Thank you! I typically try to remain positive, and I refuse to except failure! Life is full of so many possibilities for success!
I love your answer to question #4! That is so very true!
Congrats on your award. Ik you will get a lot more of them.
Thank you! My response to #4 can apply to many things in life!
Post a Comment