Today's I have a Electric Blue Smokey Eye look for you. I really liked creating this look and I think this electric blue is a very pretty color. This was a simple look to create and all products are drugstore-budget friendly (except the foundation).
* Eyes *
- BH Cosmetics 120 Color Palette 1st Edition
1. Brown shade as a transition color in the crease
2. Electric Blue shade all over the lid
3. Black shade on top of lid and Outer V. Blend slightly into Electric Blue Shade
- Covergirl Bombshell Volume by
- Maybelline Great Lash Mascara (for brows)
* Face *
- Cetaphil DermaControl Oil
Moisturizer (for preparation)
- Fashion Fair Fast Finish. Foundation Stick (Butterscotch/Caramel)
* Lips *
- NYX Butter Lipstick Pops
Thanks for stopping by my blog!
This look is gorgeous Pilar!! The blue pops so nicely!!! Great look for summer but for all year around too! I really love all the colors in those palettes that you used!
Great color on you and your hair rock.
Beautiful look! That blue is so pretty!
You are very beautiful! I love the makeup look!
You look absolutely amazing in blue shadow Pilar!
Wow this is so pretty! I love how you got such amazing color payoff with an inexpensive palette. You look beautiful!
I love a good blue smoky eye -- just like this one! I love using the NYX Milk jumbo eye pencil to make any color more vibrant.
Lovely makeup look!
Post a Comment