* Eyes *
- NYX Eyeshadow Base in White
- BH Cosmetics Eyes on the 80's Eyeshadow Palette
2. Yellow in the tear duct and part of the lid
3. Orange in the middle of the lid
4. Purple on the end of the lid and Outer V. Blend
- Covergirl Bombshell Volume by Lashblast Mascara
- Maybelline Great Lash Mascara (for brows)
* Face *
- Cetaphil DermaControl Oil Moisturizer (for primer)
- VS Baked Mineral Bronzing Powder (Goddess)
- Fashion Fair Fast Finish Foundation Stick (Topaz)
* Lips *
- NYX Lip Pencil Nude Truffle
- MAC Lipstick Blankety
Thanks for stopping by my blog!
That palette rock I love bh cosmetic eyeshadows you did an amazing job with those color look stunning on you. Have a bless weekend.
Thanks! I love the quality of most of the BH Cosmetics that I have. Same to you!
Nice theme and pretty makeup look! I like the colors you used!
I love this makeup look Pilar! The colors a beautiful. I haven't watched a sunset in years!
Thanks! I haven't seen a sunset in years either, but I never forgot all the beautiful colors I saw!
Your looks are always so beautiful and creative!! This was fun to look at because it has been rainy by me all day!
Aww thank you! It was rainy here too yesterday evening!
As always, beautiful post!
** I'm inviting you to join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!
Your eye makeup is so cute! Fabulous inspiration from a sunset. They're always so beautiful.
This is so pretty! I love your color inspiration! It makes me want to go to the tropics.
Post a Comment