Lately I've been wearing purple eyeshadow. I don't know what it is, but I just really like the color purple right now lol. I don't think purple will ever take the place of my favorite color pink though lol. Here is the look I came up with for this FOTD.
* Eyes *
- NYX Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencil in Milk
- ABH Artist Palette
1. Punch Fuchsia in tear duct
2. Beigely in middle of the lid
- Maybelline The Brights Palette
3. Purple on end of the lid and Outer V
- Covergirl Bombshell Volume By Lashblast Mascara
- Maybelline Great Lash Mascara (clear)
* Face *
- Cetaphil DermaControl Oil oisturizer (for preparation)
- Fashion Fair Oil Controlled Pressed Powder (Fawn)
- Fashion Fair Fast Finish Foundation Stick (Butterscotch/Caramel)
* Lips *
- NYX Lip Pencil Nutmeg
- MAC Twig
Thanks for stopping by my blog!
This makeup look is so pretty Pilar! You can pull off the purple tones so well. The purple from the first palette you used looks so pretty and fun!
I love love love purple on you! Both on the eyes and the shirt you are wearing!!
Purple is so your color.
Purple is a gorgeous color on you!
Very cute and I love the purple
Thank you E. Jones!
This is a great look! I'm a huge fan of purple eyeshadow. I don't know what it is, but it's just so wearable on everyone. I like how you paired it with a pretty, neutral lip.
Now I'm wondering why I never try purple eyeshadows because it looks amazing on you, Pilar. What a gorgeous makeup.
Shireen | Reflection of Sanity
It looks absolutely gorgeous on you Pilar! I really love that shade of purple on you. Very pretty look.
Thanks Lauren! Purple is a pretty color! I noticed that MAC's Twig lipstick goes with a variety of makeup looks!
Thanks Shireen! I think purple would like great on you!
Post a Comment