As you can tell I've been into wearing smokey eye makeup lately. I mean it's Fall, so why not bring out the smokey eye's right? I wanted to try something different, so I created a Pink and Gold Smokey Eye. If this picture looks familiar, I posted this look on my INSTAGRAM page at the beginning of October. These pictures were taken in my old apartment.
- NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk
- BH Cosmetics 120 Color Palette 1st Edition
1. All over the lid: Gold shade
2. Crease: Pink shade
3. Outer V and on top of the Lid (blend): black shade
- BH Cosmetics Missy Lynn Baked Eyeshadow and Highlighter Palette
3. On top of Lid (to bring out the other gold shade): Bronze shade
* Face *
- Cetaphil DermaControl Oil Moisturizer (for primer)
- Fashion Fair Pressed Powder (Fawn)
- Fashion Fair Fast Finish. Foundation Stick (Butterscotch/Caramel)
* Lips *
- MAC Faux Lipstick
Side Note: I'm still taking a semi hiatus on my blog and blogging in general while I'm still getting settled in the new apartment, but I don't plan to stay away too long. (See previous post HERE for details). In the mean time I have a few more posts I had in my drafts that I'll be sharing. As always thank you for your kind words! Talk with you all soon!
Thanks for stopping by my