Since my 6th Blogiversary is near the end of this month, I wanted to do an updated Get to Know Me post. I did one of these years ago, but I thought now would be a good time to get to know the person behind the blog:) Also today I have two posts for today! So make sure you visit the second post that I'll link near the end.
1. How old are you?
My Birthday Cake/Cupcakes from last year
33 years old, and my birthday is on Christmas
2. Do you enjoy DIY or crafts?
My Christmas DIY's from last year
Yes, if you follow me on social media, I have shared a lot of my work here on my blog and Instagram
3. Are you more of a tidy person or a messy one?
I'm a tidy person.
4.What age did you think you would married?
I thought I would be married by 28, but still no husband yet lol.
5. Do you sing in the shower?
Yes all the time!
6. Do you prefer to take a bath or shower?
I prefer baths, but I take more showers.
7. Do you have children?
No little ones yet
8. If money were no object what would you get for your next birthday?
I would probably go to a lavish spa.
9. How tall are you?
5'5 1/2...,people tell me I look taller, but trust me it's usually hair height. Funny story when I went to the doctor last year the nurse told me I was 5'7. She added the height of my hair obviously. I got remeasured and my height is 5'5 1/2.
10. What’s one of your pet peeves?
People that lie all the time.
11. What is one food that you refuse to eat?
No disrespect to vegans, but I'm not eating Vegan Mac and Cheese. If it's not made with real cheese, I don't want it lol.
12. What’s the most expensive item of clothing that you own?
Probably either my prom dress or my dress for my college formal.
13. What’s your longest relationship so far?
About a year and a half
14. What’s your favorite season?
My DIY Crafts from last Fall
Fall! It's such a wonderful season!
15. What’s the thing you can’t leave the house without?
My cell phone
16. Can you cook/bake?
Homemade Chicken Alfredo Penne Bake I made
Yes! I like to cook and bake. I love making homemade meals.
17. Are you an introvert or extrovert?
I'm an introvert, but I have extrovert qualities.
18. What is something that people don't know about you?
I don't know how to swim, but I want to learn though.
19. Are you more like your mom or dad?
Honestly I think I'm like both my parents. I'm kind caring, and loving like my mother and I'm humorous, impatient, and stubborn like my dad when he was alive.
20. What cheers you up?
Lake Murray at Sunset
Lately going across Lake Murray cheers me up. The view is so peaceful and beautiful. I'm usually able to clear my mind and enjoy the scenery.
Don't forget to check out the other post for today! Things That Make Me Happy As An Adult
July 2019 Posts
Blue Glitter Mermaid Eyes
Creative Patriotic Makeup
Emotional Self Care
Current Beauty Wishlist
Things that Make Me Happy as an Adult