- Covergirl Trublend Base Businesses: Skin Primer Skin
- Covergirl Trublend Base Businesses: Skin Primer
- Covergirl Trublend Base Business: Skin Primer Pore
Healthy skin is very important to me. These skin primer products by Covergirl help keep my skin moisturized and my makeup applies flawlessly. All of these products have a nice scent. The Color Neutralizing works wonders for my skin especially when I have hyperpigmentation issues on my cheeks.
- Covergirl Trublend Undercover Concealer: M100
- Covergirl Trublend Undercover Concealer: M400
- Covergirl Trublend Undercover Concealer: T100
- Covergirl Trublend Undercover Concealer: T300
- Covergirl Trublend Undercover Concealer: D100
I've heard so many positive reviews about this new
concealer by Covergirl. When one of my makeup client gave me one as a gift, I knew I was likely going to try a few more shades. I love how the formula of this concealer doesn't feel heavy and doesn't crease. I picked up a few more shades for highlighting and to use as an eyeshadow primer to create cut creases.
- L'Oréal True Match Super Blendable Powder: W7
This is one of my favorite drugstore powders. This face powder feels lightweight and it's perfect to wear during the Summer. I have this poweder in N8 Natural Tan as well.
- Pixi by Petra Endless Silky Eye Pen: Matte Sienna
- Pixi by Petra Endless Silky Eye Pen: Pure 24k
- Pixi by Petra: Pixi+Maryam Maquillage Lit Kit Day
These products were Blogiversary Gifts. I can't wait to use these products during Fall! I love the Pute 24k eye pen, it goes will pair well with my Naked Honey Palette.
Have you tried any of these products?
September 2019 Posts
Well That Explains A Lot...
Urban Decay Naked Honey Palette First Impressions
3 Steps to Clearer Skin Feat. Derma E Acne Skincare
Zoya Sensual Collection: Fall 2019