It's that time of year again when I share my favorite beauty products for the year. Once again this year I'm so proud of myself for getting this done early! I just wanted make sure I had enough time to get this posted since the year will be over soon.
- Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Artist Palette
- Urban Decay Naked Basics 2 Palette
- Doll 10 Cheek to Chic Contour and Blush Palette
- Missy Lynn Baked Eyeshadow and Highlighter Palette
It was so hard to choose between the Naked palettes, but this year I realized that I use and love the Naked 2 Palette the most! I think with the Doll 10 palette I finally found a bronzer that works well with my complexion. It looks more natural on my skin and doesn't leave me looking orange lol.
- BH Cosmetics Floral Blush Duo in Iris
I got this blush over the Summer and, I wear it quite often. The colors are so pigmented!
- Revlon Lip Butter in Berry Smoothie
- MAC Twig
- MAC All Fired Up
- MAC Pink Pigeon
These are a few of the lipsticks I wore a lot this year. It was so hard to chose which lipsticks would make my favorites list! Twig goes with so many of the makeup looks that I create and it's a great nude color!
- Cetaphil DermaControl Oil Moisturizer
- Palmer Cocoa Butter Formula Moisturizing Body Oil
I typically use the DermaControl Oil Moisturizer as a face primer for my makeup. I love how it's non greasy and it helps my makeup last longer. The Moisturizing Body Oil, is great for using in my bath water.
- Spectrum Organic Coconut Oil (Refined)
This coconut oil has so many uses! I wrote a post about it back in February. I primarily use this coconut oil as a makeup remover, on my hair, and on the cuticles of my nails to help strengthen them.
- Clarisonic Mia 1
I have noticed such a difference on my face since I've started using the Clarisonic Mia 1. I seriously see why so many people rave about this device. It's definitely worth the money.
What are some of your favorite beauty items for 2015?
Here is the link to my reflections post
Thanks for stopping by my blog!