Last month I wrote a review on the Maybelline 24k Nudes Palette. Do you remember I said was going to do a soft Smokey eye look? I thought it would be a great idea to incorporate that look into a Valentine's Day Inspired Makeup Look. I've done Valentine's Day Makeup Looks in the past on my blog, but I think this is the first year I'm doing a Smokey Eye theme.
* Eyes *
- MAC Paint Pot in Soft Ochre
- Maybelline 24k Nudes Palette
1. Transition Color in the Crease (I think I found a transition color I can use with this shade)
2. All over the Lid
3. Outer V and on top of the Lid in the Crease
4. Lower Lash
- Butter London Mascara
* Face *
- Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser (Primer)
- Milani 2-in-1 Conceal + Perfect Foundation and Concealer (Tan 10)
* Lips *
Colourpop UML in Avenue
My Life in January 2017
January 2017 Posts
Thanks for stopping by my blog!
A very pretty and romantic look for Valentine's Day!
Your make up is stunning!
Love it very chic
Love this elegant makeup look!
This look is so beautiful! You wear a red lip well!
Your makeup looks gorgeous doll x
Pilar! That red lipstick looks absolutely gorgeous on you! It looks like shade that was meant for you to wear. I love the smokey eye, it's perfect for a Valentine's Day look!
Pilar, your smokey eye shadow and red lipstick looks oooolaaaalaaaa.
Enjoy the week. It's raining again.
Thank you! I love wearing Avenue! It's a gorgeous shade of red lipstick!
Thank you! You have great week! The weather here goes from cold to warm lol!
Beautiful makeup! Thanks a lot. indian eye makeup
Post a Comment