Monday, June 29, 2015

Bath and Body Works SAS Haul (Summer 2015)

Hello Everyone!

 



So as most of you know it's that lovely time of year when the Semi Annual sale is going on at Bath and Body Works. All the candles are a gift from my mom a few weeks ago (except Peach Bellini) I love my mom :) 


 
 
 

The candles my mom got me :)

1. Summer Boardwalk   

- Bath and Body Works Description: A summertime treat-caramel-glazed popcorn, warm taffy-apples & salted, sweet cream.

- My Thoughts: This candle smells so good. It does have a Summery type scent that reminds me of  being outside. I smell sweet cream and caramel popcorn the most on a cold sniff. The throw has a syrupy type smell is simply amazing and very strong. I can smell the throw throughout the whole house and the scent lasted for two days!


2. Vanilla Bean Marshmallow

- Bath and Body Works Description: A comforting vanilla fragrance that evokes the sweetness of a homemade marshmallow

- My Thoughts: If you like Merry Cookie, then you may like Vanilla Bean Marshmallow as well. This is like a cousin candle to Merry Cookie lol. The throw isn't as strong, but it can fill a room quickly with a sweet vanilla scent.


3. American Apple


- Bath and Body Works Description: An All-American blend of juicy red apple, white oak & pear blossom.

- My Thoughts: This candle smells semi sweet. I smell more of a refreshing crisp apple scent. I really like this scent and the throw is pretty good. 


4. Peach Bellini

- Bath and Body Works Description: A shimmering blend of white peach, sweet orange peel, yellow mandarin & jasmine with a pop of sweet blackcurrant

- My Thoughts: This candles smells like a very sweet peach in a jar. This has become on of my favorites candles. I also smell hints of orange, but mainly a sweet peach is what I smell. One of my friends got me this as a housewarming gift, but I wanted to include Peach Bellini since she purchased some candles for during the SAS



Here are all the candles together
 
 


 



Did you get anything from the Bath and Body Works SAS?



Thanks for stopping by my blog!

14 comments:

Jackie Harrison said...

Great candles collection

Marie said...

Nice Haul! Peach Bellini is a lovely scented candle!

Pilar said...

Thanks!

Pilar said...

Thanks and I agree!

Unknown said...

Oh girl so many candles!!! I went yesterday and lickec up a few too!! I was way excited because I didn't even know it was the SAS so I went crazy ha!

Pilar said...

I think the sale ends July 8, but I'm not sure. I hope you got the candles you wanted!

A Very Sweet Blog said...

I want Summer Boardwalk and American Apple Pie! Both scents sound fabulously good Pilar! You have an awesome supply :D
http://www.averysweetblog.com/

Pilar said...

Thanks! Summer Boardwalk is so strong, but it smells so nice! I really like American Apple too!

Shireen L. Platt said...

Dang girl, that's a great haul for candles and you just reminded me that I desperately need a new candle soon. Been long time since we lit one.

Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

Pilar said...

Thanks! I find candles to be so relaxing!

willsingformakeup said...

I love your candle haul! Peach Bellini is one of my favorites!

Pilar said...

Thanks! Peach Bellini smells so nice!

Naturalle Drea said...

I mainly stock up on hand soaps and I did get some candles this time!

Pilar said...

I didn't get any hand soaps this time, I hope you enjoy your candles!

Daylight Saving Time

 Hello Everyone! We may have lost an hour of sleep, but honestly I'm glad that the sun will be setting later. I need sunlight. Today was...