Monday, June 22, 2015

It's Not Failure

Hello Everyone!

I guess you all must be wondering what in the world I'm talking about when based on the title today's post. Today I want to focus on things you attempt to accomplish, but you may not finish what you sought out to do.

I've always been a believer that everything happens for a reason. Sometimes things are just not meant to be. I notice that usually when I seek out to do something that doesn't go as planned, there's something better waiting for me in the future. 

I think many people can agree with me that failure is one the worst things to deal with in life. Feeling like you failed something can be a set back, but I try to not to dwell on the negative.

So next time you think you're failing at something, look at it in a different light. There is something better out there that you're going to accomplish. 


Thanks for stopping by my blog! 

12 comments:

Unknown said...

I totally agree with you, Pilar! I don't think there is such thing as failure in life. Especially when you keep trying and not giving up for something you want I think is the furthest thing from failure even if you 'fail' to get it right the first time!

A Very Sweet Blog said...

I've been in this situation many times before Pilar. Many times when something doesn't work out, it's something we're not suppose to be a part of. It's truly a blessing in disguise. We may not see it now, but it will come to light. Also never try and force anything. What's truly meant to be will be.
http://www.averysweetblog.com/

Margo @ PrettyPanda said...

This was such a nice little message to see today, so thank you! I always love these posts Pilar!

Marie said...

This post is a great way to start off the week! Thanks for sharing!

Jackie Harrison said...

I do not look at it as failure I look at it like is not meant to be and move on.

willsingformakeup said...

I love these inspirational posts, Pilar, and I completely agree with you! A lot of times, when we fail at things, it forces us to look at whatever it is from a different perspective. Sometimes, that means moving on an abandoning whatever the thing was we were trying to accomplish (because what we want changes, not worth it anymore, life events, etc), or it means approaching the thing in an entirely different way that will cause success. Failing really means that you have been living and doing. I used to be ashamed when I failed at things, but I have learned to be proud of my failures because it means I have tried. I have a lot of experience with this, so I have a lot to say. lol

Pilar said...

Thanks Ashley! I feel long as you're passion about perusing something that you love it's never a waste of time! Things may not always work out like we want in life, but something else great will come along!

Pilar said...

I agree Kim! I look at it like this when God shuts one door, God opens a window!

Pilar said...

Thanks Margo and you're welcome!

Pilar said...

Thanks Marie and you're welcome!

Pilar said...

I agree, I try not to look at situations as failures.

Pilar said...

Thanks Lauren! You have a lot of great insights on this topic! That's so true when something doesn't work out, it shows that your living and doing. I think putting in effort shows that you tried to accomplish something!

Daylight Saving Time

 Hello Everyone! We may have lost an hour of sleep, but honestly I'm glad that the sun will be setting later. I need sunlight. Today was...