Friday, June 5, 2015

RED-Y with Confidence FOTD Ft. MAC Ruby Woo Lipstick

Hello Everyone!

 


Red is usually a color that is associated with confidence and even sexiness. Even though these feelings should come from within, I have to admit that wearing red gives me an extra boost of confidence and once again even sexiness. So today, I bring you my RED-Y with Confidence FOTD. Ft. MAC's Ruby Woo. This lipstick is one of my favorite red lipsticks to wear from MAC.
 
 
 

 

Products Used
 
 

 

* Eyes *
- MAC Paint Pot in Soft Ochre
 
- Urban Decay Naked Palette


 
1. Buck as a transition color in crease
2. Naked tear duct and half of lid
3. Dark Horse on the other half of lid and Outer V

- Maybelline Great Lash Mascara (clear)
- Clinique Waterproof Mascara

* Face *
- Cetaphil DermaControl Oil  
  Moisturizer (for preparation) not pictured 
- Fashion Fair Oil Controlled Pressed Powder (Fawn)
- Fashion Fair Fast Finish. Foundation Stick (Topaz)

* Lips *
- Nivea Lip Balm 
- MAC Ruby Woo (Retro Matte)



Ladies do you feel confident wearing red lipstick? What is your favorite shade of red lipstick to wear?

Also, I made a Facebook page. Here is the link

 

I also added a Facebook Like Box on the right side of my page for your convenience. Check out and like my new page! Thanks to everyone that supports me on social media! I appreciate it!!


Thanks for the stopping by my blog! 

18 comments:

Jackie Harrison said...

Great job on the makeup have a lovely weekend.

Zen Goddess said...

I love Ruby Woo and it looks fantastic on you.

Marie said...

You look gorgeous! I agree red does make me feel more confident and sexy. My favorite red shades are Ruby Woo and Viva Glam Rihanna 1

willsingformakeup said...

Beautiful! You can't go wrong with a neutral eye and a red lip!

Shireen L. Platt said...

I usually wear a think winged liner with Ruby Woo and I feel like I can conquer the world!

Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

Unknown said...

Gorgeous makeup look Pilar! red is not in my comfort zone haha but I wish I could pull it off like everyone else! Last time I tried I made a mess on my face with my red lipstick LOL

Beth said...

Red is a stunning color on you! Beautiful fotd!

Pilar said...

Thank you and same to you!

Pilar said...

Thank you!

Pilar said...

Thank you! I also like Viva Glam Rihanna 1!

Pilar said...

Thank you!

Pilar said...

I know the feeling lol!

Pilar said...

Thank you! I think you would great with a red lip! I just started wearing red lipstick more within the past year. I'm still a newbie to red, but I still love wearing the color!

Pilar said...

Thank you!

Margo @ PrettyPanda said...

You do look amazing and absolutely confident in red!! I love red lipstick more than anything but I have too many faves to name!

Pilar said...

Thank you! I'm starting to feel more comfortable wearing red lipstick! Red becoming one of my favorites next to pink lipstick!

A Very Sweet Blog said...

I love reds too! That shade looks very pretty on you.
http://www.averysweetblog.com/

Pilar said...

Thank you!

Daylight Saving Time

 Hello Everyone! We may have lost an hour of sleep, but honestly I'm glad that the sun will be setting later. I need sunlight. Today was...