Today I have a beauty DIY post for you. I'm going to show I make homemade sugar lip scrub. I feel that exfoliating your lips is just as important as using a scrub to exfoliate your body. I find that this homemade lip scrub keeps my lips feeling soft and smooth. I love making lip scrub or homemade scrubs in general. Some or all of the items you need may already be in your kitchen. Lip and body scrubs also make great gifts!
- Measuring spoons
- Teaspoon or Tablespoon (for mixing)
- Air tight container
- 1 Teaspoon coconut oil, melted OR...Olive Oil
- 1 Teaspoon honey
- 3 Tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/2 Teaspoon lemon juice
1. Combine all the ingredients
2. Mix with a spoon until you create a sugary paste
3. You're all done!
- You can use your finger or a soft bristle toothbrush to dip into the sugar scrub.
- In a circular motion, gently rub across your lips with water
- Apply a lip balm, and your lips should feel softer and smoother.
- I store my lip scrub in the refrigerator, but you can store it at room temperature as well.
What is your favorite lip scrub?
Thanks for stopping by my blog!