Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Crocheting Project: Granny Sqaure Blanket

Hello Everyone! 


 

You may remember that I mentioned I've been busy over the past month, so I couldn't get too much crocheting done. It feels like I haven't worked on a project in ages, especially one for myself
Well I wanted to show you a blanket that I'm currently working on. I really like the colors and I think these colors are so appropriate for the upcoming warmer months. I know I usually don't show my crochet projects until I'm finished, but I wanted share this project since I haven't displayed any of my work in a while. I can't wait to show you all the finished result!


 


Happy Crocheting!


Also, I made a Facebook page. Here is the link

https://www.facebook.com/beautyandmorebypilar

 

I also added a Facebook Like Box on the right side of my page for your convenience. Check out and like my new page! Thanks to everyone that supports me on social media! I appreciate it!!



Thanks for stopping by my blog!

14 comments:

What Taylor Buys said...

So cute and pretty :)

http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

Pilar said...

Thank you!

Jackie Harrison said...

Great job nice start up and pretty color choices.

Pilar said...

Thank you!

Unknown said...

I love those colors!! This looks really great Pilar, I can't wait to see the final project!

Pilar said...

Thank you!

Shireen L. Platt said...

Like most here, I look forward to the final result which I have no doubt beautiful!

Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

Pilar said...

Thank you!

A Very Sweet Blog said...

Those are so cute and I love the color mix.
http://www.averysweetblog.com/

Pilar said...

Thank you!

Marie said...

This is going to be a beautiful blanket when you finish!

Pilar said...

Thank you!

willsingformakeup said...

Beautiful start to this project. I can't wait to see the end result!

Pilar said...

Thank you!

Daylight Saving Time

 Hello Everyone! We may have lost an hour of sleep, but honestly I'm glad that the sun will be setting later. I need sunlight. Today was...