Saturday, June 6, 2015

Plaid Crafts Mod Podge

Hello Everyone!

 
 
Disclaimer:
 My apologies for the missing pictures. My pictures were accidentally deleted off my blog. Please Refer to my Instagram account miss_pilar to view the pictures that were deleted.
 
 
A representative from Plaid Craft Enterprises recently sent me three jars of Mod Podge. How thoughtful was that?!


 

I've heard so many positive reviews about Mod Podge. I'm going to be using Mod Podge an upcoming DIY project I'm going to be working. Here are the names of the finishes that the representative sent me.

 

Gloss

 

Matte

 

Satin



Do you use Mod Podge? What projects are you working on or completed? Stayed tuned for an upcoming project!


Also, I made a Facebook page. Here is the link

https://www.facebook.com/beautyandmorebypilar


 

I also added a Facebook Like Box on the right side of my page for your convenience. Check out and like my new page! Thanks to everyone that supports me on social media! I appreciate it!!

Thanks for the stopping by my blog! 

8 comments:

Unknown said...

That's so nice they sent you these! I've only used it once. I was making coasters out of small tiles and I put scrap book paper on top so used modge podge to hold them together! I'm excited to see what you are making!

Marie said...

I look forward to seeing your diy projects!

Pilar said...

I thought that was so nice of Plaid Craft! This is my first time using Mod Podge and I l can't wait to use it! I bet the crafts you made look so nice!

Pilar said...

Thank you!

Jackie Harrison said...

My favorite craft glue it dry clears and it great for so many DIY lucky doll.

A Very Sweet Blog said...

That was very sweet of them! Enjoy using them!
http://www.averysweetblog.com/

Pilar said...

I can't wait to get started on some projects!

Pilar said...

Thank you and yes it was!

Daylight Saving Time

 Hello Everyone! We may have lost an hour of sleep, but honestly I'm glad that the sun will be setting later. I need sunlight. Today was...