Wednesday, June 24, 2015

BH Cosmetics 10 Color Glamorous Blush Palette Review

Hello Everyone!
 
 
Disclaimer:
 My apologies for the missing pictures. My pictures were accidentally deleted off my blog. Please Refer to my Instagram account miss_pilar to view the pictures that were deleted.

 

I'm not really big on wearing blush, but I do like wearing it for special occasions or at random. Today I want to share my thoughts on this blush palette from BH Cosmetics.


 
 


This palette consists of matte and shimmer colors. My favorite shades are the matte shades because they tend to wear longer. Don't get me wrong, the shimmery shades are gorgeous, but some of these shades lack pigmentation. My two favorite are
Matte: top row, Pink
Shimmer: bottom row, Bronze 


 

Top Row Swatches 

 

Here a selfie I posted a while back on Instagram using the Pink shade that I really like.

 

Bottom Row Swatches 

Overall I think this is a good inexpensive blush palette to have in a makeup collection. This palette has basic colors typically used for blush and then some. These shades wear well. I haven't noticed much fading throughout the day. The main issues is the lack of pigmentation with some of the colors when applying. I purchased this last year during a sale, so if you want this palette check their website for the current price (they have various sales throughout the week)


Thanks for stopping by my blog! 

14 comments:

Jackie Harrison said...

I have both professional and glamorous and love it. great review.

Unknown said...

Great review Pilar! I've always wanted one of these blush palettes! I think they are a great idea because you have tons of options! I have so many blushes already though and I've held back because I'm always afraid they will be too powdery or something lol!!

willsingformakeup said...

BH Cosmetics has some great palettes! I love how there are so many choices in this palette. You could even mix colors to get your own unique color and finish. Love having so many choices!

A Very Sweet Blog said...

The colors are very pretty! It gives you some great options since you don't wear a lot of blushes Pilar. I love blush. It's my favorite along with lipstick!
http://www.averysweetblog.com/

Marie said...

I don't wear a lot of blush either, so this would be perfect for me. I can use it when I like and I'll have s variety of shades. Great review!

Kelsey&Kenecha said...

I love bright colors and that is what sold me haha. I love the pink on you! :)

Florals&Smiles
Twitter

Pilar said...

Thanks!

Pilar said...

Thanks! I'm really pleased with the quality of this palette. The matte blushes are a tad powdery, but still good quality!

Pilar said...

I agree! This is a great inexpensive and the colors are so pretty!

Pilar said...

That's one of the reasons I like this palette because of all the color choices!

Pilar said...

Thanks!

Pilar said...

Thanks!

Naturalle Drea said...

I have a whole bunch a blushes that are just sitting around waiting to be used lol! This palette is pretty, great review!

Pilar said...

Thanks! I need to start using this blush palette more often because it has beautiful colors!

Daylight Saving Time

 Hello Everyone! We may have lost an hour of sleep, but honestly I'm glad that the sun will be setting later. I need sunlight. Today was...