So as most of you know it's that lovely time of year when the Semi Annual sale is going on at Bath and Body Works. All the candles are a gift from my mom a few weeks ago (except Peach Bellini) I love my mom :)
The candles my mom got me :)
1. Summer Boardwalk
- Bath and Body Works Description: A summertime treat-caramel-glazed popcorn, warm taffy-apples & salted, sweet cream.
- My Thoughts: This candle smells so good. It does have a Summery type scent that reminds me of being outside. I smell sweet cream and caramel popcorn the most on a cold sniff. The throw has a syrupy type smell is simply amazing and very strong. I can smell the throw throughout the whole house and the scent lasted for two days!
2. Vanilla Bean Marshmallow
- Bath and Body Works Description: A comforting vanilla fragrance that evokes the sweetness of a homemade marshmallow
- My Thoughts: If you like Merry Cookie, then you may like Vanilla Bean Marshmallow as well. This is like a cousin candle to Merry Cookie lol. The throw isn't as strong, but it can fill a room quickly with a sweet vanilla scent.
3. American Apple
- Bath and Body Works Description: An All-American blend of juicy red apple, white oak & pear blossom.
- My Thoughts: This candle smells semi sweet. I smell more of a refreshing crisp apple scent. I really like this scent and the throw is pretty good.
4. Peach Bellini
- Bath and Body Works Description: A shimmering blend of white peach, sweet orange peel, yellow mandarin & jasmine with a pop of sweet blackcurrant
- My Thoughts: This candles smells like a very sweet peach in a jar. This has become on of my favorites candles. I also smell hints of orange, but mainly a sweet peach is what I smell. One of my friends got me this as a housewarming gift, but I wanted to include Peach Bellini since she purchased some candles for during the SAS
Here are all the candles together
Did you get anything from the Bath and Body Works SAS?
Thanks for stopping by my blog!