Today I wanted to follow up my recent post of the BH Cosmetics Missy Lynn Eyeshadow & Baked Highlighter Palette CLICK HERE with this Golden Goddess FOTD. I thought this was a great look to create since it's Summertime. The shadow goes really well with this bronzer I'm wearing.
- Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette
1. Nooner: Transition color
- Missy Lynn Eyeshadow & Baked Highlighter Palette
2. 1st baked highlighter at the bottom: All over the lid.
3. 3rd shadow on the top row on top of the lid, and Outer V. Blend slightly on top of the lid
- Covergirl Bombshell Volume by Lashblast Mascara
- Maybelline Great Lash Mascara (for brows)
* Face *
- Cetaphil DermaControl Oil Moisturizer (for primer)
- VS Baked Mineral Bronzing Powder (Goddess)
- Fashion Fair Fast Finish Foundation Stick (Butterscotch/Caramel)
* Lips *
- NYX Lip Pencil Soft Brown
- It Cosmetics Lip Serum in Love
Thanks for stopping by my blog!