My apologies for the missing pictures. My pictures were accidentally deleted off my blog. Please Refer to my Instagram account miss_pilar to view the pictures (or some of the pictures) that were deleted.
(My apologies for those reading this prior to the pictures. My pictures were accidently deleted)
Today I have a follow up to my favorite lipstick and lip gloss pairings post. If you missed that post, CLICK HERE to read. This time I'm going to display my favorite lipstick and lip pencil pairings.
First let's talk about lip pencils
- Can give the illusion that you have fuller or smaller lips
In my case, lip pencils give the illusion that I have fuller lips rather than my usual medium sized lips.
- Can tone down a lipstick
If MAC's Saint Germain or Blankety (or any bright lipstick) too bright or too bold for your taste, try using a darker lip pencil to help tone down the lipstick.
- Can be worn alone
Looking to change things up with your lip products? Try wearing a lip pencil shade instead of lipstick and wear a lip gloss on top or wear the lip pencil alone.
Now on to my favorite lipstick and lipstick pairings
1. MAC Girl About Town and NYX Lip Pencil in
2. MAC Creme Cup and NYX Lip Pencil in
- Nude Truffle
- Soft Brown
3. MAC No Faux Pas and NYX Lip Pencil in
4. MAC Viva Glam Miley Cyrus and NYX Lip Pencil in
- Edge Pink
5. MAC A Novel Romance and NYX Lip Pencil in
- Sand Pink
6. MAC Up The Amp and NYX Lip Pencil in
- Purple Rain
- Avon Lip Liner in Perfect Plum
7. MAC Heroine and NYX Lip Pencil in
8. MAC Ruby Woo and MAC Lip Pencil in
- Ruby Woo
- NYX Lip Pencil in Hot Red
9. MAC Blankety and NYX Lip Pencil in
10. Russian Red and NYX Lip Pencil in
- Red Hot
What are some of your favorite lipstick/lip gloss and lip pencil pairings?
Also, I made a Facebook page. Here is the link
I also added a Facebook Like Box on the right side of my page for your convenience. Check out and like my new page! Thanks to everyone that supports me on social media! I appreciate it!!
Thanks for the stopping by my blog!