Red is usually a color that is associated with confidence and even sexiness. Even though these feelings should come from within, I have to admit that wearing red gives me an extra boost of confidence and once again even sexiness. So today, I bring you my RED-Y with Confidence FOTD. Ft. MAC's Ruby Woo. This lipstick is one of my favorite red lipsticks to wear from MAC.
* Eyes *
- MAC Paint Pot in Soft Ochre
1. Buck as a transition color in crease
2. Naked tear duct and half of lid
3. Dark Horse on the other half of lid and Outer V
- Maybelline Great Lash Mascara (clear)
- Clinique Waterproof Mascara
* Face *
- Cetaphil DermaControl Oil
Moisturizer (for preparation) not pictured
- Fashion Fair Oil Controlled Pressed Powder (Fawn)
- Fashion Fair Fast Finish. Foundation Stick (Topaz)
* Lips *
- Nivea Lip Balm
- MAC Ruby Woo (Retro Matte)
Ladies do you feel confident wearing red lipstick? What is your favorite shade of red lipstick to wear?
Also, I made a Facebook page. Here is the link
I also added a Facebook Like Box on the right side of my page for your convenience. Check out and like my new page! Thanks to everyone that supports me on social media! I appreciate it!!
Thanks for the stopping by my blog!