The Fourth of July is next Saturday, so I thought I would share a holiday inspired look. When I created this look about two weeks ago, I wasn't going for a Fourth of July theme lol. I guess I just went with it because I happened to have on blue and white paired with red lipstick.
* Eyes *
- NYX Eyeshadow Base in White
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Artist Palette
1. Dusty Rose a transition color in the crease
2. Coal all over the lid
* Face *
- Cetaphil DermaControl Oil Moisturizer (for preparation)
- Fashion Fair Loose Powder (Amber)
- Fashion Fair Fast Finish. Foundation Stick (Butterscotch/Caramel)
* Lips *
- Nivea Lip Balm
- NYX Lip Pencil Red Hot
- MAC Relentlessly Red (Retro Matte)
Also, my friend's birthday is coming up, so Happy Birthday Ashley!
Thanks for stopping by my blog!