Today I have a beauty DIY post for you. I'm going to show I make homemade sugar lip scrub. I feel that exfoliating your lips is just as important as using a scrub to exfoliate your body. I find that this homemade lip scrub keeps my lips feeling soft and smooth. I love making lip scrub or homemade scrubs in general. Some or all of the items you need may already be in your kitchen. Lip and body scrubs also make great gifts!
- Measuring spoons
- Teaspoon or Tablespoon (for mixing)
- Air tight container
- 1 Teaspoon coconut oil, melted OR...Olive Oil
- 1 Teaspoon honey
- 3 Tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/2 Teaspoon lemon juice
1. Combine all the ingredients
2. Mix with a spoon until you create a sugary paste
3. You're all done!
- You can use your finger or a soft bristle toothbrush to dip into the sugar scrub.
- In a circular motion, gently rub across your lips with water
- Apply a lip balm, and your lips should feel softer and smoother.
- I store my lip scrub in the refrigerator, but you can store it at room temperature as well.
What is your favorite lip scrub?
Thanks for stopping by my blog!
What a great idea and so wallet friendly too considering they can cost a lot at Lush etc for the same thing!
I had done lip scrub with honey and coconut oil never with lemon. Interesting recipe for lips.
I need to make some of this! I haven't used a lip scrub in a long time. I love how you put lemon in it, I love fresh citrus smells! Great post Pilar, thanks for sharing!
I'm going to add this on my DIY project list! This looks so simple to make! Thanks for sharing!
Thanks! I'm noticing that a lot of these scrubs sold in stores can probably be made at home for a DIY project! This lip scrub is so simple to make!
Thanks and you're welcome! Lemon makes the scrub smell so nice!
This is very simple to make indeed, and you're welcome! Thanks for stopping by!
Love the ingredients, plus this will save money! My favorite is confetti cake by Sara Happ.
Great DIY lip scrub! I love making my own as well and I'll have to try this one out soon!
Post a Comment